𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Last chapter, thanks for those who supported and fuck y'all that complained the whole time. Love you💗💗

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟑                                                            𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"M'yair don't make me fall." Tiana walked infront of M'yair with his hands covering her face as he guided her to where they were going.

M'yair smacked his teeth. "Why would I make you fall, chill i gotchu."

They continued walking through the area before they finally got to their destination. M'yair took his hands from off of her eyes and Tiana opened them adjusting them to the minimum light in the area.

Her face instantly formed into a wide smile seeing the place where they were at. It was a small yacht sitting on top of the ocean in front of her, dinner on a boat at night.

On the yacht she could see a bunch of candles along with multiple different flowers of her favor. There was music playing from one of her favorite singers, Jazmine Sullivan, the song choice of pick up your feelings. Lights hung up all around the yatcht as well as some had small envelopes attached to them.

Everything looked so pretty and peaceful. The sunset over the water view just made things ten times better.

"Hmm, you did this foreal?" Tiana turned over to look at M'yair. He wasn't dressed to much for the attire, just looked like an average hood nigga however she was letting it slide since he'd gone all out for her.

"You got another nigga or sum? Who else." M'yair raised his eyebrow and Tiana rolled her eyes.

"No I'm just saying. I didn't know you did stuff like this."

She walked over to him and embraced him in a hug. This probably had to have been the best birthday she'd had in her whole 24 years of living.

"Thank you M'yair, I'm sorr—you ain't gotta apologize Tiana, not right now ight?" He cut her off not wanting to ruin the mood. If anything, he felt like he should apologize to her.

"Okay." She took a deep breath trying to stop her happy tears.

Afterwards, they walked up the deck and into the yatcht being greeted by their captain. He gave them a few rules which wasn't nothing out of the ordinary before leaving the two be.

Their appetizers were already set on the two's table.

M'yair pulled out a chair and let Tiana sit down, pushing it in for her afterwards. He then went over to his chair and sat down himself.

"You know what this is?" Tiana asked M'yair. He blankly stared at the unknown food before sighing and shaking his head.

Tiana let out a small laugh. "It's okay we can figure it out."

She picked up one of the bowls and held it up to her examining the food item and smelling it.

"I think these fried pickles." She announced. "I never tried those before."

She grabbed one of them and popped it into her mouth, eyes widening a bit at the unfamiliar but amazing taste.

She was definitely hooked onto these now.