𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

FILLER! (even though its almost 2,000 words🙄)

The natural light from the sun shined throughout the large room, reflecting on the couple that was laying in the bed.

Tiana's eyes fluttered open because of it and she looked down see M'yair laying peacefully on her stomach.

She hadn't even remembered how they got here. He was keeping her up all night and her body was extremely sore. Specially her throat and lower area.

If she kept feeling like this in the next hour than she knew she'd have to call out for work. Luckily, she hadn't scheduled any meetings with her client so it wouldn't be a total big deal if she missed a day.

Tiana picked her phone up from the side of her legs, checking the time. It was around 7:00 so she figured she could go back to sleep until 8 and see how she felt then.

She wanted to get up to put some clothes on but M'yair was holding her waste tight as if she'd slip from out of his hands if he let go.

That was how he felt though. He was away from her for six whole months and now that she finally was in his arms, all he wanted to do was be up under her close.

She looked down at him, admiring his defined features and brought her hand to play in his hair.

It had grown these past months. At first it was a low cut but now it was enough to braid. She liked his hair longer. To her it fit him more and made him look even more handsome than he already was.

As she massaged his scout she felt her eyes getting heavy. She was still tired so she found herself soon drifting back off to sleep.

One hour later...

"M'yair getcho heavy ass off of me." Tiana mumbled, her eyes still closed since she wasn't fully awake and aware with herself.

M'yair was moved up further on top of her than he originally was and his weight was weighing on her more.

"Shut up." He mumbled, his breath hitting her naked stomach and she fluttered her eyes opened so she was fully awake. Tiana looked down, noticing M'yair eyes were still closed as he continued holding her body close to his.

She kind of liked this side of him. He was more gentle and not his usual rowdy self. In this moment she felt like he was just M'yair and not the monster she and everyone else painted him out to be.

"Get up, I have to pee." Tiana spoke under her breath, slowly patting the side of his face and he sucked his teeth lifting his body off of her.

"I mean unless you wanted me to pee on you." She said rolling her eyes before getting out of the bed.

As she stood up, placing her feet on the floor her body instantly trembled.  She was feeling so weak at this moment and she knew she had to take things slow. Her lower area was throbbing with pain and she knew she'd definitely have to call out of work now.

Taking a deep breath, Tiana limped slowly towards the bathroom. It took her longer than it normally would but she slowly got inside and sat down on the toilet.

After she finished peeing, she wiped her self and went over to her tub to start her off some bath water.

She figured if she'd soak herself in a hot bath then her body would feel much better and it'll loosen her muscles.

Tiana reached under her cabinet and grabbed her epsom salt as well as her foaming bath solution. She poured some of both inside as the hot water ran and soon saw the white bubbles  start to appear.