𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟑
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"M'yair I don't need your help I'm fine, damn." Tiana rolled her eyes grabbing the case of water. M'yair popped her hands and she instantly dropped the water making her send a harsh mug his way.

Ever since they found out Tiana was pregnant, M'yair didn't want her to do anything. The high risk was scaring him a bit.

He didn't want Tiana to be too stressed or straining herself so he wanted to do it for her.

M'yair was still mad at her about everything but he decided to ignore it for now until she had his baby. His child was the only thing he was focused on right now.

Or atleast that's what he tried to tell himself.

"M'yair I said I got it." Tiana sucked her teeth and M'yair gently moved her out the way.

"Ion care. You not spose to be picking up heavy shit. Just move Tiana I got it." He told her and picked up both water cases at the same time before walking them over to the kitchen.

He opened up the walk in pantry and slid the water in before closing the door shut.

"I was fine to pick it up, you being mad extra." She rolled her eyes and reached into her pocket to pull out the bag of candy she had gotten from the grocery store earlier.

"Nah you not taking this shit serious." M'yair said walking back to the apartments loading cart before grabbing some bags off of it.

He walked back into the kitchen and sat the bags on the counter before repeating the process. Tiana's eyes averted to him, watching him work as he instructed her to sit on the couch and chill.

She was used to doing everything on her own so it made sense when she wanted to fight M'yair on this stuff. She never had a man here to help her and now that she did she no longer knew what to do.

M'yair finished with the bags and unpacked everything. He put the groceries where they were needed before taking the cart and putting it out in the hall. Once he was done he closed her door back and walked over to the couch to sit next to Tiana.

"Thank you, you can leave now though." She told him staring at the black tv screen. M'yair's eyes fixated on her.

Even though he might've had built up anger he'd need to work on and murderous intentions, he felt like Tiana didn't have any reason to act so rudely to him.

He genuinely loved her, something that she'd been craving for, for so long. Yet when he's here trying to love her, she pushes him away. It was making him angry that she was so confusing.

She didn't know what she wanted all she knew was that M'yair wasn't the right person for her. Too bad she'd have to be stuck with him for the rest of her life.

"Tiana." M'yair called out her name when he noticed she was crying. She didn't make any sound but her tears were just pouring without stopping.

She was broken. She was hating herself more and more everyday, falling into a deep depression.

"What's wrong T?" M'yair asked her, turning her face so she was looking right into his eyes which she found to be her favorite feature.

"Everything's wrong with me. I just don't know what to do and I can't talk about it cause no one understands." She sniffed wiping her eyes. M'yair watched her, his heart softening alittle bit.

He had never seen Tiana so vulnerable . You could see the hurt in her eyes as she tried to wipe her face but the tears were still going.

If this was any other person he wouldn't have cared and probably would've just left. But he was in love with the girl crying in front of him and all he truly wanted to do was make her feel better.