𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"Shit" Tiana cursed lowly to herself turning off her alarm that was set for 8:00 and it was now 8:45.

She knew she was running late for work but she wasn't gonna rush since she was gonna be late anyways.

Everytime she rushed she would always forget something or accidentally mess up something so she figured if she took her normal time she would be okay.

Glad that she had washed the night before she got up walking over to her drawer and picked through her outfits to see what she could wear.

"That's to revealing you know bitches be hating." She rolled her eyes putting the fitted dress back in her drawer.

After 10 minutes she decided on a pair of simple black dress pants, a white buttoned up shirt, and her striped black and white blazer.

As she took off her white top her phone rang seeing a phone call from her best friend amber.

Stopping what she was doing, she picked the call propping it up on one of her perfume bottles that sat on top of her dresser.

"Girl put them titties up." Amber chuckled as Tiana covered her chest since she only had on a bra.

"You called when I was putting on my clothes as you can tell." Tiana playfully rolled her eyes grabbing her white shirt and putting it on.

"Yeah I can,  you know your late?" Amber raised her eyebrows and Tiana shrugged.

"I know I'm not rushing tho you know I'm clumsy." Tiana chuckled.

"Plus I only have one case today so I don't have to much to do." She added.

"What's the case?"

"The ones I hate." Tiana scoffed making Amber suck her teeth.

"Murder case?" Amber asked and Tiana nodded.

"Yes it's a murder case I don't know who's it is though, whoever it is probably deserve to be in jail."

"Really T?? You still on this I hate killers moto." Amber sighed.

Since Tiana was a child she always had the mindset of showing hatred towards anyone who she saw as a murder.

Whether it was physical murder or murder of the mind she didn't care and she hated it all.

"If that's what you wanna call it.....then yeah. Excuse me for not supporting harming people." She spoke sarcastically looking in the mirror to fix up her clothes.

"It's not that, it's just your judging people off of shit that happened to you and that's not right." Amber sighed and Tiana stayed quiet.

Deep down Tiana knew Amber was right. She didn't care tho, everytime she even looked at a murder all she could instantly see was pictures and hatred towards people who hurt her in the past.