𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐌'𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧|𝟐𝟒
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"Nah lemme go a lil deeper." M'yair mumbled gripping the guards neck tightly as he pushed his dick down her mouth.

The woman's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moved her hands to press on his legs, feeling his dick search deeper down her throat.

"Ya mouth can't extend that wide huh?" M'yair tilted his head looking at the girl who was struggling to even come up right.

The urge to snap her neck off was increasing but he refrained from doing so. He didn't need any extra time added.

Taking his dick from out of her mouth, he smacked his teeth upset that he couldn't even get a nut from her.

She was just a waste of his time and he wanted to kill her because of it. He was already in a bad mood and she was just making it worse.

"Girl getcho dumbass out my cell." M'yair spoke angrily to her and the white lady quickly stood up, wiping her mouth before scurrying out of the door.

He sighed, sitting down on his bed knowing he was gonna have to get his nut some way. He spat inside of his hand before wrapping his hand around his dick, moving it up and down.

He faced with his back against the door so if someone walked in they wouldn't see him. He continued jacking himself off move his hand in a sync rhythm.

Instantly thinking about Tiana, he let out a groan remembering the moans and faces she made when he was fucking her on top of his bed.

He missed being inside of her and just at the thought of it, his cum leaked from out of his tip.

"Fuck." He groaned thinking of her pretty face and full lips as he nutted onto the covers. His thick white substance getting everywhere from just the thought of her.

Once he was done, he put his dick back away in his pants and grabbed the cover off of the bed, throwing it onto the floor.

Now he only had one cover but he didn't care. It was worth it.

He missed her a lot. More than he could probably admit and it was killing him that he couldn't see her.

He felt maybe he just needed to fuck her one time but even then he knew that it would just drive him more crazy.

Her whole standoffish agenda was intriguing to him and he wanted to break her outta that. She was gonna be his either way, she just failed to realize that.

"Dodson." M'yair sat up hearing the sound from the other side of the door. Three officers and the chief entered his cell and he looked at them confusingly wondering why they were all there.

"This ain't no party fuck yall all doing in here, get the fuck out." He scrunched up his face and a male officer began walking towards him.

"Your being transferred get your little ass bit of shit and let's go." The chief spoke leaving out of the room and M'yair raised his eyebrow.

He knew somebody was dying if they transferred him far away. He still had his brother in New York and even so he didn't wanna move far.

Might gotta be on the run...

"Dickhead stop touching me like that, fuck is wrong witchu." M'yair pushed the male guard hardly into the wall making him bang his head.

The other two officers rushed over to him and pinned him down the bed, immediately locking his hands with handcuffs.

"Guide him outta here." The female officer gritted pushing M'yair towards the door.

"Push me again bitch and ima stomp yo ass like a pancake." He spoke sending her a death glare.