𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"You didn't even give him a chance Tiana." Mohagany sighed leaning back against her chair as Tiana tried to persuade Mohogany to switch her case.

"I don't want to give him a chance he isn't cooperating and he keeps sexualizing me." Tiana stressed.

Since the two times she had visited M'yair he would always have her leaving feeling offended and upset.

She didn't know how much longer she would be able to deal with him.

"He's a prisoner Tiana and this is your job to deal with these things if you want to win, no I will not switch your case and please do not ask me again." Mohogany sat up in her chair grabbing her glasses off of the tabel and opening up a book.

Sighing Tiana bent down to grab her bag and walked out of the office as her heels clicked with each step.

Her phone rang and she looked at the contact seeing it was a call from M'yair's primary guard.

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone leaving out of the law firm building.

"M'yair is ready whenever your ready and your two guards are outside the door like you requested." The man spoke into the phone.

"Stop talking bout me like ima dog bitch for I really kill yo ass." Tiana heard M'yair say in the background.

"Okay I'll be there soon." Tiana hung up the phone walking over to her car and getting inside.

She sat her bag on the passenger seat and started up her car hearing the radio come on.

Today she decided she was gonna listen to her own music, so went to her car playlist and clicked shuffle before backing up out of her parking spot and pulling off.

"That bitch your ex, for a reason though." She sung along with Summer Walker driving down the New York streets.

As she came to a red light, she grabbed her pineapple Fanta taking a sip, trying to prepare herself for the uneventful encounter she knew M'yair was going to perform.

After about 20 minutes she arrived to the fairly large maximum security prison and parked her car in a parking spot.

Before she got out she shot Amber a text letting her know that they were still on for lunch today and grabbed her bag opening the car door.

Closing the door behind her she walked up to the entrance and went through all of the security and protocols all of the visitors had to do.

Once she was finally done, she walked over to her usual room she would meet M'yair in and saw the two guards standing outside the door.

"Hello Tiana." One of M'yair's primary guard greeted and Tiana gave him a faint smile and a wave before entering the room.

Seeing the light come on, M'yair looked up from his lap being met with Tiana walking over to her seat in front of him.