Next June - Epilogue

They had all known that things would change, but no one was actually prepared for how much things really changed

For starters, Jay moved right away into the Coordinator's cottage. His new place had the same set up as all the other cottages, except that it's main bedroom was a whole floor, a second floor annex type area that none of the other cottages had. Because it was Lacey's old place it was covered in girly wall decorations and pastels and Jay spent a long time redecorating it.

One of the very first things he did was change the guest bedroom into an office space. He lined all the walls with bookshelves, so that when Rory came back she'd have somewhere to put her books. Then he turned the window in a reading nook so, when Rory came back, she'd have somewhere to read.

Then he put in a games room – for those day that he and Shawn wanted to play videogames or watch football.

Shawn had complained that he had set up the place so he couldn't have visitors and Jay went out right away and bought a pull out couch.

There.

He could have visitors.

The next change was the hiring.

Jay did exactly what he said he would, he gave Shawn and Candy the power to help him hiring.

This meant them doing an entrance interview with the candidates.

They told Jay which ones they liked and Jay gave them interviews. He ended up hiring two staff that had been working with them that summer. Jay was personally very pleased with this, because now Candy and Shawn couldn't complain, they had handpicked these two themselves. If someone was wrong with their vibe or work ethic, well, they couldn't blame Jay.

Then there came the filling of his old position. He had given both Candy and Shawn the chance to interview, but Shawn had basically complained that he had been there longer so by seniority alone it should have been going to him.

So Shawn got the first interview, and if he had failed Jay would have offered it to Candy.

But Jay didn't have to worry about that. Shawn didn't fail, in fact he got the position of Head Guard and he was supper happy, until Jay started teasing him, much like Shawn had when Jay first got the position about... well... you can guess what it was about.

Blow jobs.

It was about blow jobs because they both had the maturity of fourteen year olds.

Shawn hated it, and he hated it even more when Jay and Candy would remind him that he had regaled Jay with these jokes for a full year after he got the Head Guard position. At least Jay stopped after a week.

Other then the slight bullying at the beginning, Jay was an amazing boss. He was the kind of boss they all always wanted. He had their backs when the patrons got too feisty, and best of all, he did his job.