01

|| MISSED YOU ||CHAPTER 01

|| MISSED YOU ||
CHAPTER 01

IT WASN'T SOMETHING NEW FOR ADRIANNA, to be standing alone at Kings Cross, her luggage in her one hand and her eyes focused on the people that surrounded her.
The happy families that bit goodbye to their kids, younger siblings who cried  about their siblings departure and to her luck, two of the marauders, good friends of her.

𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴

Usually the young Saint Laurent girl is not allowed to be seen with the eldest
Black or one of the Gryffindors, but
that didn't seem to irritate the blonde girl.
It never did.
Much to her other 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 dismay.

Her eyes fell on the black haired womanizer and she smiled at him, since he was already staring at
her.

"Ana.", he exclaimed, his voice full of happiness and excitement, as he walked in fast steps towards the girl.

"My darling, my love, my Ana.", James said in a singing tone secretly hoping, that 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 would hear him to piss him off.

"Boys.", she greeted them both and earned bone crushing hugs.

There is the hug of gentle arms that still gives the space to breathe, then there is the hug of strong arms that tells everything that your are - body, brain and soul - that they are with you. Adrianna loves both, the duvets and the human shields, each has their time.

"How is my favorite snake? The only snake I like actually.", James mumbled the rest, making the blonde snicker slightly.

"I am fine, rough summer as usually.
What about you two?", the beauty asked and looked at her friends with her green eyes.

Summers in the Saint Laurent manor, were dull.
There wasn't much talking, except hearing her mother screech about the blood-statuses in her school, telling her to join the Death eaters or how muggleborns don't deserve to perform magic.
It was incredibly annoying and irritated her and her father, whose name is Alexander, to no end.

"It was actually really good.
The first summer I enjoyed in my entire life.", Sirius was overjoyed and still couldn't believe how good this summer was.

While Sirius and James were rambling about their adventures, Adrianna's smile faltered at the mention that he run away from home.
Don't get her wrong, she was relieved that her 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 wouldn't get hurt again, but Sirius didn't think of the results.
He was free and finally happy, but he left behind 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴.
Regulus was the most important person in Adrianna's life.
He was always there for her and cared for her, even though he had a difficult way to show it sometimes.
So excuse her for not agreeing with Sirius views sometimes.

So she stood there nodding and laughing at their jokes, while the platform filled with more students.
Her mind was somewhere else, thinking about the pain Regulus must have gone through.