03

|| MANHANDLING ||CHAPTER 03

|| MANHANDLING ||
CHAPTER 03

THE FRIEND-GROUP WAS SITTING in the great hall, having breakfast, before going to their lessons.
They were talking about their timetables and the new teachers.
That was before someone else got Adrianna's attention.

Leo Pucey, a 6th year Slytherin, a tall brunette with blue eyes.
The boy always had his interest on the girl, even though she is a grade under him.
It was her kind and dreamy personality that pulled him in as he observed her.
He heard from his mother, Maria Pucey, that Lady Saint-Laurent is searching for a husband for Adrianna.
So he is going to shoot is shot.

Leo stood up from his seat and went towards the famous friend-group, while his gaze was fixed on Adrianna.

"Adrianna?", he asked aloud and got the attention from the entire friend group and not just Adrianna.

They all knew that the boy has a 'obsession' for Adrianna and had different reactions.
Regulus glared at him, while the other boys made funny faces at him.
And then there was Adrianna, fully blind to Leo's obsession.

"Oh, hey Leo.", she smiled as she turned around.

Leo scratched the back of his neck and asked,"I wanted to ask if you accompany me to Hogwarts this weekend. Like a date?"

As soon as Adrianna opened her mouth, she was interrupted,"She already has a date."

The cold voice of Regulus Black made people around them stop doing anything.
It wasn't often heard and rather terrifying.

The blonde girl turned around to her friend next to her, only to see him staring daggers at Leo.
She was rather confused and angered, who is Regulus to turn down dates for her?

"I actually would lov—", she was about to tell the truth, when Regulus pulled her closer by grabbing her arm rather harshly.

"Leave Pucey.", the grey-eyed boy demanded and tightened his grip on Adrianna as Leo's gaze fell on her.

With a scoff, the brunette boy left the group alone and made his way out of the hall.

On the other side of the hall were marauders who were watching the interaction intensely.

"Why is your little brother manhandling my little Ana?", James asked and narrowed his eyes at the grip Regulus is having on Adrianna.

Sirius' eye twitched, but not in anger, in amusement.
"He is jealous."

Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value.
It scans tor endence to prove the point — that others will be preferred and
loved more than you.
That's the problem for the youngest Black.
He was always jealous, he will always be jealous of the other people in Adrianna's life.
She doesn't need Pucey, she doesn't need others, she should just need him.
Just like he just needs her to live.