11

IT WAS 11 IN THE MORNING, when Regulus woke up

He rubbed his face gently, while his eyes strayed to the person next to him.
There she laid, Adrianna, bare with only the duvet covering her bottom.
A small smile was formed on his lips as he remembered last night.
It was absolutely magnificent and he never saw someone as beautiful as this girl laying besides him.

He leaned forward, kissing her shoulder slightly.
Trails of kisses were made, till they found her face.
Regulus kissed her all over her face and continued, after seeing her steer.

Her eyes were fluttering open and a loud groan escaped her throat.
She pushed her boyfriend's face away and closed her eyes once again, not caring for his rather romantic actions.

"Go away.", she whined and turned her back towards him.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he put his face into her neck, his breath tickling Adrianna.
"It's Yule, baby, get up."

"Yule can bloody wait.", she mumbled, turning around to place her head on his chest.

Regulus smiled, kissing her head and began to caressing her hair.
His girl gets whatever she wants.
He continued this until she was asleep once again.
Small snores left her mouth, making him smile amused.

Carefully he stood up and laid her head gently on the pillow, putting the thick duvet over her body, until she was entirely covered.
He wouldn't want for her to get cold.

Regulus walked down as quietly as he could in the direction of the bathroom.
A relieved smile escaped him as he made it to the bathroom, without waking up his moody girlfriend.

After he took a hot shower, he brushed his teeth and got dressed.
It was a simply black sweater and some black pants, while he let his hair loose, since his girl liked it this way.
He made his way back to Adrianna's room, shaking his head as he saw her still sleeping.
Tipping down the door of the room, he closed it behind him, big white walls now in his sight.
A satisfied sigh escaped him, now let's make his girl happy.

HUMMING WAS REGULUS COOKING in the big marble kitchen of the Saint Laurent's.
He told the house elves to leave for the day and that they get a free day, making all of them cry in happiness.

The Black wasn't the best at cooking, but he was sure trying for Adrianna and didn't mind the hard work.
He found a muggle receipt, which's name is pancakes?
Of course, he tried one firstly and nodded his head at himself in approval, they were delicious.

Now he was cutting some of his girl's favorite fruits, including watermelon, strawberries and banana's.
He put three blueberries on the top of the pancakes.
A proud smile coated his lips, this looked bloody good.
Suddenly he slapped his forehead.
He knew how to make pancakes, but not how he can make fucking coffee.

Let's say after some tries, he got it right and was satisfied once again.
He put their plates and cups on a tray and carried them up to their room.
Carefully he opened the room, sneaking a glance and let out a sigh of relief, noticing his girlfriend was already awake.
Now she wouldn't be mad at him for waking her up again.