08

|| JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY ||
CHAPTER 08

|| JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY ||CHAPTER 08

TIMESKIP

THE FREEZING AIR OF DECEMBER breezed through the corridors of the castle and left students shudder sometimes.
Snow started to rest on the earth and gave everyone giddy feelings for upcoming yule/Christmas.

The news of Regulus and Adrianna dating travelled fast, but honestly it wasn't a surprise for anybody.
Whenever one of them was seen, the other one seemed to follow along, so meeting them alone never happened.
They always had these overjoyed smiles on their faces and were glued to each other.

Regulus was the one, who always had to touch the girl in a way.
Wherever it was her hand, her arm, her waist or simply her thigh, he needed to touch her.
In class he always whispered small things or compliments in her ear, making her flustered and him smirk.
He was surprisingly bold in everything he does and leaves certain lovebites on her throat and shoulders.
And of course the next thing wasn't a surprise, the boy was incredible jealous.
Like right now—

They were in the potion lessons and Professor Slughorn suddenly commanded that for the rest of the December, everyone works with a student from another house.
He called out the names and Regulus felt himself getting sick after hearing the name of his girlfriend's partner, Nate Macmillian.
Of course his girl had to be paired with a bloody womanizer, he groaned.

And right now, Regulus was staring at Adrianna and her partner with narrowed eyes.
They were laughing about something unfamiliar to him and he grumbled under his breath in annoyance.

"Your girl I suppose.", the blonde boy next to him, Zach Wenlock, stated, but his eyes were complete focused on the potion in front of him.

Regulus frowned, but nevertheless nodded as he stared at the partners with fury and jealousy behind his eyes.

Zach took in a deep sigh and explained,"Would keep an eye on Macmillian, if I were you. He is a tad too flirty with every girl and I don't want your girl to feel uncomfortable."

"Thanks for the advice.", the jealous boy said to the stranger, who simply nodded at him.

"Would you say he is interested in her?", Regulus asked with a clenched jaw and balled his right hand into a fist, while staring at the boy who got too close to his girlfriend.

Zach looked up and inspected the situation in front of him.
Adrianna, the ever sweet girl everyone knew, was brewing the potion, a small smile gracing her lips.
Nate leaned forwards on his elbows staring at the girl with a small smirk as he shuffled closer to her every minute, his eyes never leaving the blonde beauty.

"Without a doubt."

Regulus let out a huff at the boy's response, thanking him, before he ripped a piece of parchment from his essay.
He had to make sure that he was the only boy in Adrianna's mind and decided to compliment her.
Taking his quill, he wrote in his neat handwriting,'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 .'

He simply threw it on her table, since it was only 2-3 meters away and it landed perfectly in front of her.
The blonde frowned, picked it up and then turned around with a frown.
Regulus caught her eyes and smiled softly at her, making the girl chuckle.
She turned around once again, opening the small piece of paper and read it, a smile forming itself on her face.
Regulus Black never failed to make her excited or to feel the butterflies in her stomach.

Adrianna turned around with a soft smile playing on her lips as she shook her head at him, making him smile widely.

The lesson was soon over and the couple walked out the room with Regulus' arm around her shoulder.

"So did Macmillian try anything?", Regulus asked with a titled head, making Adrianna frown at him.

"No he didn't and I would let him anyways.", his girlfriend retorted back and raised her eyebrows at him.

"Why is that?"

"Because I am your girlfriend, dumbarse.", she sassed and rolled her eyes at his laughter.

She was his, only his.