14

1 week later

1 week later

THE WIND WAS BLOWING IN HER HAIR as she stood next to the taller man, looking at the house in front of them.
Adriana was narrowing her eyes on the house as the man next to her looked down at her.

"Try to get the information without causing too much harm.", ordered Voldemort and smirked at her nod.

Her hands were clasped behind her back as she asked,"Do I need to kill them?"

Shaking his head with a chuckle, the man stated,"Not yet, Ariana. Your time will come.", he walked towards the house and turned around,"Wouldn't want to lose that innocence just yet."

Adriana was a bit shocked, if she was honest.
The dark lord was everything she didn't expected, at least with her.
He was playful and rather respectful towards her, making her question everything they told her about him.

Nodding she walked next to him as he put his hand on her back, making her stiffen up.

The man chuckled and said,"If this makes you uncomfortable, just tell me so.", but didn't move his hand one bit.

"I am not uncomfortable, my lord.
It's simply new that another man besides my boyfriend, lays his hand on me.", she explained as they neared the house.

Nodding to himself, he asked,"If I may ask, how long are you and the Black heir together?"

She raised her eyebrow at him and questioned,"How is that your concern, my lord?"

The muscle in his jaw clenched for a second and he replied,"I am simply curious, dear. Must be long. After all you don't give me your loyalty for some silly school love."

Nodding at him, she answered,"For 5 months now."

Humming, Tom stood taller,"That's not really long."

She breathed in and stated,"Doesn't matter how long, we still created a deep bond."

Nodding the duo entered the house quietly and heard their target pacing around in the living room.
The dark lord looked down on the girl and titled his head, questioning if she remembers their plan.

Nodding, the young woman sneaked her way in the living room.
And the man pacing around, opened his mouth, ready to scream.
She simply connected her thumb with her index finger and the man let out a silent scream, no sound leaving him.

Behind them all, Voldemort watched in interest.
The girl was fascinating, especially for her age.

She narrowed her eyes and the silent man was tied up on a chair, without her saying anything.
Voldemort chuckled as the girl walked in front of her victim with slow steps.

"Merry meet, Mr. Greengrass.", she simply said with a monotone voice, before snipping so the man could talk.

The man's lip bobbled as he stared at the emotionless girl in front of him.
"W—who are you?"

Adriana tsked and shook her head,"Wrong question. The important question is who I work for."
She titled her head and stated playfully,"But you would already know that, right?"
A smirk made its way on Tom's face at this.

The man shook his head and Adrianna mimicked him,"No? You don't know?"
She looked at him and the man continued shaking his head.
"Then tell me, Mr. Greengrass, who told the order about the secret meeting last week?"

At this, the man paled and began to look down.
"Now, now.", Adriana stated and raised his chin with her finger.
"I just need to know what you told him and if you tell me, you will live."
She shrugged and continued,"But if you don't, then you won't see another day."

The man shook his head and the blonde woman sighed annoyed.
"I thought you would do it willingly, but if I need to that—"

She grabbed the man's chin, making him look deep in her eyes.
The man looked with wide eyes as something changed in them, they grew lighter and more defined.
"Tell me what you told the order."

And without a second thought, the man began talking.
"I told them about the coming attacks on the light families."

"Who did you told that?"

"Dumbledore.", was his answer and Adriana stood up straight and nodded.
"Why thank you, Mr. Greengrass."

She left the living room and nodded at the dark lord, who followed her.

"So Dumbledore knows everything?", she stated and looked at Tom, who clenched and unclenched his jaw.

"The old fool thinks he can outsmart me.", the dark lord said, anger laying in his voice.

"My lord if I may?", she asked and received a nod, before continuing,"Let him think that the attacks are still happening.We will put up an act, if you may call it that and pretend that their presence weakened us.
We let them think they are stronger and have the upper hand and one day they will realize their mistake."

Voldemort stared at her and went through her words in his head, before nodding at her swiftly.
"Always knew you would be good for us."