07

|| DATE ||
CHAPTER 07

IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING ALREADY and the group of Slytherins were sitting at the table to eat breakfast

There was a lot of tension around them, but the boys found it rather amusing.
Especially that Regulus and Adrianna gave each other small glances, flushing red whenever the other person noticed.

Regulus was still overjoyed over her answer the night before and his smile couldn't be wiped off by anything.
Adrianna was trying to suppress her smile, not wanting to appear too excited, but she was rather giddy on inside.

Barty cleared his throat, gaining their attention, his fork pointing between the flustered pair as he asked,"Why are you two so—happy?"

"It's only 11 in the morning.
On a Sunday.", Caius added in support and questioned himself at their unusual behavior, since Adrianna isn't a morning person.

"Well—", Adrianna began, but cut herself off since she couldn't find the right words, without blushing even harder.

"I—uh asked her out.", Regulus stuttered out, once again peeking at Adrianna with a small giddy smile.

The three boys in front of them went agape, not believing that the Black actually had the courage to do so.
They wanted to process his words and broke out in small smirks.

"Oh so you finally got the courage.", Evan teased Regulus and pronounced the 'finally' loudly.

Barty nodded eagerly and added in a taunting tone,"It was depressing to watch him be so scared to ask you out for ages."

The blonde girl raised her eyebrow and turned to Regulus, whose cheeks were now covered in a deep pink.
"Oh?"

The brunette boy closed his eyes to calm down and scoffed after hearing his three friends laughing at him, while Adrianna wore an amused look.

He scratched the back of his neck and answered,"Yeah, I wanted to ask you for a while."

Adrianna merely chuckled at his nervousness and exclaimed,"Well I am going to get ready for our date, which you waited for, for ages."

She stood up, giving him a cheek kiss, waving at her friends and then turned around with a soft smile, walking out of the great hall.

Regulus watched her retreating form with a adorable smile, making his friends snort at his giddiness.

"One thing is clear, Adrianna will be the bold one in this relationship.", Evan stated as they continued eating.

Caius swallowed down his food and shook his head at the young Rosier,"I think Reggie will come out of his shell and be bold once she is his."