12

THE BIG TABLE WAS FILLED with many variations of food

Regulus was setting up some plates and cutlery.
Adriana was finishing the dessert as she hummed a small song.
Strong arms were wrapped around her waist as small kisses were placed on her neck.

The blonde giggled and said,"Reg...love, stop. The guests will arrive in some minutes."

"It's just my cousins, Ria. You don't need to make sure everything is perfect. They love you already.", he whispered against her neck and continued his kisses.

She escaped his grasp and pointed her finger at him,"You won't leave marks on my neck, Black."

"Bite me, Saint-Laurent.", was his response as he smirked at her.

"You would love that, wouldn't you?", she asked teasingly and leaned in to kiss him.

Their lips moved synchronized as Regulus flushed her body against his.
Adriana bit in his bottom-lip, making him groan against her lips.
She went to lean back, but was only pushed against the kitchen counter.

"Reg.", she said against his lips, but the boy was unable to move.
Tasting Adriana was rather addicting and now he couldn't get enough.

He picked her up by her thighs and set her down on the kitchen counter.
"I want to fuck you right here, right now."

The blonde's eyes widened and she shook her head at him.
"We can't."

A groan left the Black heir's lip as he asked,"Why the bloody hell not?"

"Because.", she started, rolling her eyes,"Your cousins will arrive every minute now."

Regulus frowned at her, making her kiss his cheek softly,"Be good and maybe you will get a reward."

"Hmm, what could that be?", he questioned with lust filling every fiber of his body.

"If you will be a good boy, you will see what's under my dress. I put it on just for you, darling.", she whispered in his ear seductively and left a small kiss just under his ear, making him grunt slightly.

His arms curled around her waist as he nodded,"Deal."

A familiar sound interrupted them, coming from the living room.
Adriana turned to her boyfriend and straightened down her dress,"How do I look?"

"Exquisite, astonishingly and underworld likely beautiful.", he said without any hesitation, making the color of pink creeping on her cheeks.

"I always knew you were a boy of big words.", a raspy, yet feminine voice entered their ears, making their heads snap towards the entrance.

A bright smile painted the Saint Laurent's lips as she walked towards the door with wide and open arms.
"Bell."

Bellatrix let out a quiet chuckle, hugging the girl tightly.
Merlin, the Lestrange née Black woman had a huge soft spot for the blonde girl.
"Little Ria."