02

|| PROBLEM ||CHAPTER 02

|| PROBLEM ||
CHAPTER 02

ALL THE HOGWARTS STUDENTS were having dinner, after sorting in the first years.
Evan Rosier, Adrianna Saint-Laurent, Regulus Black, Barty Crouch Jr. and Caius Avery were chuckling at the theories Adrianna just made.

"No, no, no, I can't believe that.", Barty laughed louder and pointed at his only female friend,"You are wrong, there is no way."

"I mean—", Caius cut in and looked a little thoughtful, while everyone, besides Adrianna, looked at him betrayed.

"There is no way that Dumbledore is gay, bloody hell.", Evan exclaimed and received nods from Regulus and Barty.

Adrianna and Caius send each other disbelieving looks, how can they be so blind?

"You are all just uncultivated idiots who have no sense of fantasy. You can't put the facts together by yourself and just wait until someone else tells you.", Adrianna announced and then added,"Except Caius."

Caius gave her a high-five, while the rest of their friend group looked at her offended and disbelieving.

"Tell me one fact why we—", Barty started and pointed at himself, Regulus and Evans,"should believe that Dumbledore is gay."

"His fashion sense.", Adrianna pointed out and gestured to Caius to explain.

"Whether it's his purple cloak and high-heeled boots. He is literally giving the signs, my friends. He wore a glitter dress for Halloween.", the boy explained and while the boys seemed to think, they weren't fully convinced.

"I need more.", Regulus said and Adrianna cleared her throat to explain these boys in denial, the eye of the truth.
But that wasn't the only reason, she has.

"So I went into Dumbledore's head once while we had tea—", Adriana started excited and all the four boys looked at her in shock.

"Fucking hell, you did what Ria?", Regulus asked quietly and worried for his friend, since no one can get into the headmaster's head.
𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

"I found out that he uses bonbons to calm down and went into his head, but that's not the point now.", the blonde girl defended herself, but the boys looked at her with their mouths agape.

"Tell us, tell us.", Barty exclaimed now excited and was proud of his best friend.

Adrianna looked like she was in heaven as she stated," So Dumbledore was in love with this very, very known wizard."