10

IT WAS THE TIME TO LEAVE FOR CHRISTMAS and as the rays of sun, shone in Adriana's dorm, Regulus woke up

IT WAS THE TIME TO LEAVE FOR CHRISTMAS and as the rays of sun, shone in Adriana's dorm, Regulus woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to overcome his tiredness, since he didn't get much sleep the night before. A quiet groan escaped his lips as he realized what he did yesterday. He let his jealousy get loose and tried to control the girl he loves. How stupid was he?

''Stop fucking moving, Reg. Its too fucking early.'', he heard the harsh and tried voice of his girlfriend and smiled amused at this. Adriana was everything, but not a morning person. She hated mornings.

He sneaked his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him quickly, which made her yelp slightly. Regulus took in a deep breath and kissed her head in a loving manner, while Adriana grumbled annoyed. Still grumbling, she opened her eyes and met the grey ones of her boyfriend. She glared at him, which made him chuckle weakly.

''I love you.'', whispered Regulus, kissing her forehead and sighed in content. He wanted this forever.

Adriana's glare melted away and a small tugging was seen on her lips as she mumbled,'' I love you.''

''Are you excited? We have the Saint-Laurent manor only for us.'', he started, before changing their positions so she was under him. ''Two weeks all alone.'', he added, leaning down on her and kissed her neck sloppily.

The blonde girl giggled at this and pushed his head away from her,''We have two weeks to do this.'' She pushed some strands of hair out of his face and stroked his jaw, mesmerized at how good he looks in the morning.

A groan escaped his lips as he warned her,''Stop looking at me like this or we will stay here all day and miss our train.'' Adriana chuckled at this and shook her head at the boy and his thoughts.

''Let's go we need to catch our train.'', stated Adriana and Regulus shook his head at her, leaning down on, their faces close as he mumbled,''I want to do different things right now.''

Adriana wiggled herself out of his grip, before he could kiss her and stood up, shaking her head at him. His grey eyes ranked down from her face to her legs as he bit the inside of his cheek. The things he wanted to do right now. Regulus groaned loudly and grumbled something about the things he wanted to do right now.

''I want all this too, darling. Be good and we will do it tonight.'', Adriana winked at him and went into her bathroom, leaving behind Regulus, who slowly started to smirk. Oh this was going to be a long night.

LATER THAT NIGHT THEY ARRIVED AT THE SAINT-LAURENT manor and entered it, after the house itself recognised Adriana as one of the owners. Adriana entered it first, Regulus trailing behind her with two suitcases. They walked into the big entrance hall, which was covered in white-gold colors. It was bright and welcoming. A big portrait of Adriana was hanging upstairs at the end of the two staircases. The blonde beauty was sitting in an arm chair of gold, a graceful expression was seen on her face as she looked to the side. The frame was of gold and in it was Adriana's full name engraved. It was clear that she was the only heiress of the noble house of Saint-Laurents.