13

IT WAS THE DAY BEFORE NEW YEAR, 30th December, when the Saint Laurent heiress decided to meet up with Bellatrix

IT WAS THE DAY BEFORE NEW YEAR, 30th December, when the Saint Laurent heiress decided to meet up with Bellatrix. Over the days, the situation got worse.The Dark Lord got more power, he was starting to look for new members to join him and when Bellatrix informed her, that the Lord wanted Regulus, she snapped.

''I don't know what to do, Bells.", sighed a worried Adrianna, her eyes holding the desperate need to do something.

The Letrange woman sipped her tea and took Adrianna's hands in her own, holding eye contact, "We both know there is only one way how you can save my sweet cousin, Ria. I am not a fan of it, but your stubborn arse will do it anyway."

The blonde girl sighed, her eyes looking out of the window, focusing on the snow covering the usual clear streets. Snow was Adrianna's absolute favorite thing and she adored simply watching it. She chuckled knowing exactly why she loved snow so much. It was because of him, it was because of the boy she loves so dearly.
She would die for this boy, she would do everything to see his dimple appearing on the right side of his cheek when he smiles so brightly, unknowingly to him, being competition to the sun.

Regulus Arcturus Black is her sun, he is her life, the person who keeps her alive through everything. He is the love of her life. And Salazar, she was addicted. She needs to see him smile, to hear him laugh, to kiss him, to fucking love him. What a sweet addiction.

"Bring me to him.", Adrianna demanded and looked absolutely certain with her decision as Bella frowned slightly, but gave in anyways.

Oh when Regulus could see her...

"WE MEET AT LAST, MISS SAINT-LAURENT.", spoke a cold voice through the Lestrange manor, a chill was sent down Adrianna's spine.

With her head high, she stepped closer to the tall man, bowing her head only slightly,"Its a pleasure, my lord."

"Rise your head, Miss Saint-Laurent, no need for formalities.", the man said, eager to lay his eyes on the 'powerful' witch everyone talks about.

Rising her head, her eyes met icy blue ones with bits of red dancing in them. The dark lord wasn't what she expected.
She expected a ugly creature, but the man in front of her was rather attractive.
He was tall, on eye level with Regulus probably.
His hair was black and short.
His cheek bones were prominent and his jawline sharper than anything she has ever seen. In her head, she chuckled.
She probably found him attractive, because he has many similarities with her boyfriend.

The woman in front of him stood tall, her head high, her back straight and her hands in front of her as she examined him.
He titled his head at this, no one dared to do this before.
And then again, she was much more than he expected.

The dark lord expected someone older, someone way less attractive.
Yet there he stood and he could understand every jealous thought of his younger members.
They were right, Regulus Black was one bloody, lucky wizard.
She was beautiful and even someone as him, couldn't deny it.

"Any reason for your visit, Miss Saint-Laurent?", he asked, clasping his hands behind his back.

The next words made him smile slightly,"I am told you want me as one of your death eaters, my lord."

Nodding he hummed,"That's right."

"I will join you, my lord, under one condition.", she said, confidence laying in her raspy yet smooth voice.

"Tell me Miss Saint-Laurent, what are your conditions?", the dark lord asked, eager to mark her as one of his members.

Adrianna stared him deep in the eyes as she answered,"Regulus Black will not join you nor will he be harmed by your hand."

At this the lord let out a deep chuckle.
Once again, Regulus Black is one lucky bastard.

"I will give you my word that no one will hurt your beloved or force him to join us.", he stated and looked down at her with amazement and wonder dancing in his eyes.

"Then we have a deal my lord.", she said and nodded at him.

He titled his head at her and stated,"I want you to be my right hand, Miss Saint Laurent. Letting you be a simple follower of mine, is a waste of talent."

Nodding her head she said,"I agree my lord."

"You agree that it would be a waste?", he asked as he shot her a charming smile.

Shaking her head she replied,"I agree that I would be the perfect right hand, my lord and that I am way too talented to be put on the same niveau as others."

Chuckling the man nodded and demanded,"Than let us begin."
He gestured to her arm and she gave it to him.

The man rolled up her sleeve and caressed the skin, where is mark would be, slightly.
A smile graced his lips as he put his wand against it, before muttering a spell.

Even though the pain it brought was nearly unbearable, she stood tall and stared back at his eyes, without wincing or flinching.

He knew right then he made the right decision.