09

|| GETTING TOXIC ||
CHAPTER 09

IT WAS THE TWENTH OF DECEMBER when the traditional Slytherin party was happening in the common room

The music blasted loudly through the room and people were dancing, smoking, drinking or making out in some corner.

The party was always on the night before leaving Hogwarts for the Yule/Christmas.
There were absolutely no rules for one night, expect one important one.
Whatever happens in Slytherin, stays in Slytherin.
No one was allowed to talk about it or even mention it.
After all their reputation would be on the sake.
Everyone was attending to the party and the famous friend group could be seen also.

Barty and Caius were sitting on the couches, smoking whatever they got.
Maybe it was a muggle herb or who knows?

Adrianna, Regulus and Evan were laughing together in a corner on big seats, passing the bottle of firewhiskey back and forth.

"No, no, no it wasn't like that.", exclaimed Evan pouting, but chuckles escaped his mouth as he tried to explain his date with a girl.

"Y—You bloody idiot.", laughed Adrianna, bending forward so she could get a bit air as Regulus leaned on her laughing loudly.

The Saint-Laurent girl looked especially seducing this night.
She wore a dark green lacy top, which only covered the most part of her breast and a short, black leather jacket over it.
Her black leather skirt was reaching to her mid thighs and highlighted her long legs.
Let's not forget her black boots with a five inch heel.
She wore black eyeliner, a greenish eyeshadow and clear lipgloss.

Adrianna was a sight for sore eyes and everyone knew it.

They continued laughing at Evan's stories about dates and were now slightly tipsy.
Yet they had full control over themselves.

Evan was looking around for a girl in hopes to shag someone this night.
Adrianna was smiling brightly, enjoying the party.
Then there was Regulus, who was also enjoying the party, but he also kept his eyes on Adrianna to see if she would give in.
To what you may ask now?
The answer is to the suggesting looks and winks she received from many boys.

"I am gonna get a new bottle.", exclaimed Adrianna, holding up the empty bottle of whiskey.

As she was about to walk away, a hand yanked her back down and held her in place.
"You can stay here.", were Regulus words.

Now it was Adrianna's turn to frown as she shook her head confused at the boy.
"I wanted to get something to drink."

"And I want you to stay here, Ria.", shot Regulus back, which made his girlfriend scoff loudly.

"The fuck is your problem?", questioned Adrianna in a loud tone and rolled her tongue over the inside of her cheek in an annoyed manner.

The couple had a stare down as they didn't notice Evan slowly sneaking away.
There was no bloody way he would want to witness their fight.

"Why would you want to walk over there now, when they are tons of boys standing?", asked Regulus in fury and clenched his jaw.

The blonde girl gave him her famous death stare, which made him choke a little.
"Don't forget who you are, Regulus.
You are only my boyfriend and you don't control me in any way.
Stop acting like a fucking arsehole."

She stood up, besides his protests and walked away, muttering a small,"Fucking idiot."

Her night was absolutely ruined so she did the only thing that sounds good in her mind.
She took a quick shower and went into bed.
The witch thought about Regulus' behavior, before she eventually fell asleep.

Later that night without even her noticing, sneaked in a person quietly.
Regulus walked quietly trying not to be loud as he quietly took of his shoes and made his way towards his sleeping girlfriend.
At the moment he was totally sober and more than sad and angry with himself.

He sighed as he looked at her beautiful face and caressed her cheek for a minute, before taking of his trouser and his shirt.
The wizard put on his pyjama-pants, which he left in Adrianna's cupboard as he climbed into her bed silently.

Slowly he put his arm around her waist as he pulled her closer softly, trying not to wake her in any way.
Regulus kissed her head in a loving matter and now noticed that her breathing got a little faster, meaning she is waking up.

"Reg?", she croaked out in a confused way, not bothering to open her eyes.

"I am so sorry, my love. So sorry.", he muttered, kissing her shoulder tenderly, which made her sigh slightly.

She nodded at this and gave the boy a small, but tired smile.

"I shouldn't have been like this to you or try to control you.
I was just jealous and I am so so sorry.", he added eagerly.

Adrianna merely nodded at this and then muttered,"I forgive you if you let me sleep now."

Her boyfriend chuckled quietly at this and then nodded, kissing her forehead in a loving manner as he muttered a small good night, which she replied to.

Arms in arms was the couple falling asleep.