Two

Someone was obviously in there.

S:"Anyone in there?"
T:"No duh fuckwad. Buzz off!"
S:"Travis? Were you just crying a second ago?"
T:"Sally face? I- No! What the hell? Can't a guy get some privacy?"
S:"Why do you hate me so much?"
T:"Because you and your dumb friends are a bunch of homos! It's sick! It's not right! God will never love you! Why should I?!"
S:"You know we aren't all actually gay, right? I mean besides for Todd. Todd is super gay. But that's part of who he is and I think it's wonderful. He's one of the nicest people I know. How could anyone hate Todd?"
T:"Ugh."
S:"Is your father pushing these beliefs on you?"
T:"Just because my dad is a priest doesn't mean he owns me! I'm my own person!"
S:"Yeah.. But.. Well, you seem so unhappy man. Are you sure your dad isn't putting too much pressure on you? I bet it's tough being the son of such an intense man."
T:"You have no idea what it's like."
S:"I'm sorry man."
T:"Don't feel sorry for me, Sally face. I don't need your pity."
S:"We don't have to be enemies. You know that right?"
...
S:"I think under all of that anger, there's a good dude who's afraid to be himself. If you ever need someone to talk to or if you need to get away from your dad for a while, you can hang out with me."
T:"....Why are you being so nice to me?"
S:"I don't think you're a bad person, Travis."
T:"You know, I don't really hate you... Or your friends.."
S:"I didn't really think so."
T:"I guess.. Well, I'm sorry, I've been such an asshole. You don't deserve that."
S:"That means a lot to me. It really does. Thank you. And what I said about being here for you if you ever decide you want a friend. I meant that."
T:"Don't push your luck. Sally face."