Seven

I got up and walked to the door. Ash and lar stayed on the couch. I opened the door. "TRAVIS?" I blinked historically. Didn't expect this. "H-hey." I moved to let him in. "How did you know I'd be here?" "The guy that talks through the mail slot?" Me and Larry chuckled at that. "His name is Terrance or you can call him by his last name, Addison." We both laughed again. Travis sat down and ash and Larry didn't even judge him. I smiled at that.

(A few hours later)

"Oh shit- what time is it!?" Travis quickly stood up scaring the shit out of me and lar. Ash left an hour ago. I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock. "8pm. Why?" Travis quickly went to put his shoes on. "Sorry! I have to go! I'm already late..!" I saw the fear in his eyes. I felt bad. "Travis let us walk y-" he already slammed the door behind him as he left. Larry could tell I was worried for the blonde. He hugged me trying to make me feel better. It didn't help.

(Travis POV)
(Abuse!)
Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm late. I was running back home. Some people gave me a weird look that were walking on the sidewalk. Tears were at the corner of my eyes. I'm screwed.. I quickly opened the door and there he was.. Waiting for me. Leaning against the wall. "I'm so so so sorry I'm late father!! I got carried away and-" he cut me off by slapping me across the face. Mother was already asleep. He won't hold back now.. He punched me in the gut. "THE FIRST TIME I LET YOU LEAVE TO HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS AND YOU COME BACK 3 HOURS LATE?!" He slapped me across the face again. I wasn't even going to bother to stop him. He won't stop. He kept hurting me. Kicking me. Punching me. Pulling my hair. Whatever. It hurt so bad. I wish he would just stop..

I wish I was still with sal.