Nine

It was Monday. God I hate Mondays. I layed my head on my desk and looked at the back of Travis. I wonder why he wears the same shirt everyday. And shorts. Maybe it's his style? I know he likes purple. I should keep that in mind.

(Lunch)

Travis decided to sit with us at the lunch table today. I was starting to get tired and layed my head on Travis' shoulder. I knew Larry was smirking at us but I was too tired to fight with him.

(Travis POV)

I was eating lunch when sal put his head on my shoulder. I started to blush and I know everyone saw me blush. I moved him so he's laying on my lap and I started to mess with his hair for the rest of lunch. It calmed me a lot. Then the bell had to ruin it and ring. Sal got up and I could tell he's still tired. So I got up and grabbed his wrist and walked out of school. We sat down at the bleachers then he layed his head on my lap again. I took his hair out of his pigtails carefully and continued to play with his hair again. After a few minutes I realized he fell asleep on me. I smiled and kissed the back of his head because he was asleep and wouldn't know. I smiled at him again with a light blush on my face.

I wish this would never end.