Sixteen

"Dude Larry! You should've seen Travis get fucking pissed at Mrs. Packerton!" I nudge sal's arm as he says that. "I already told him." Sal looked up at me confused. "We skipped the rest of the day on the bleachers. Mostly talking about how Mrs. Packerton is a bitch." Sal chuckled. I wrapped my arm around sal and he giggles. "What did she do after Travis left?" Larry looked over at us. Mostly Sal. "Well, she stared at the door for like 5 minutes then she sighed and went on with the teaching. A lot of people were filming it." Larry rolls his eyes. "Phelps is going to be famous for yelling at a teacher. I'm jealous!" Me and Sal laugh. "I probably have detention but I could care less." Sal chuckled. "Wouldn't be surprising. I mean I get detention for things I didn't do!" Larry rolls his eyes. "Yeah Larry, that's because you burnt all of the principal's stuff last year." Larry groaned. "He deserved it! He was a dick to me!" Sal rolls his eyes and laughs. "Whatever you say larbear." Then me and Sal started laughing as Larry glared at us.

Sal

I was hanging out with Travis since Larry left like 10 minutes ago. I sat down on the couch next to Travis and gizmo got up from the floor and jumped to sit in my lap. "Did you have any pets?" I look over at Travis and he looks at me confused. "Uh, no. I did have a dog but father got mad at her and got rid of her.. He didn't kill her! Just sent her back to the pet store. No one wanted to adopt her for weeks.. So..." He trailed off. "I'm sorry Travis. That's horrible!" He slowly nods. "She was my childhood dog. I can't believe he did that just because she did something she didn't mean to do." Travis leaned his head back on the couch. "We.. Uh.. I can ask my dad if we could get a dog?" Travis perked up and looked at me. "But you.. What happened to your face, was from a dog. Right?" I nod. I really don't like dogs but for Travis, I'll like anything. "So why would you want one?" I gently smiled. "Because Travis. Even if I don't like something, I'll like it for you." He slightly blushed. I giggled because of that. "A-Are you sure? You don't need to!" I nod again. "Alright.. Thanks sal." He scoots closer to me and hugs me. He made sure to not accidentally elbow gizmo or something which I smile at. Before he unwraps his arms around me he gently kisses me on the cheek. "I love you, idiot." He giggles at himself after he says the last word. I elbow him in the rib. "You're the idiot!" He giggles again and elbows me back. "No I'm not! You are Sal!" I roll my eyes and elbow him back. "Am not!" This went on forever.