Ten

(Sal POV)

I was bragging to Larry for two days straight about the fact I knew that Travis kissed the back of my head thinking I was asleep. I mean, I was close to falling asleep but I felt it. "Sal, dude, shut the hell up" he laughed at me. "Sorry lar but, he kissed me!!" I giggled like a little kid. I thought it was nice too how Larry and ash have been getting closer. I think they would be a good couple. "Oh~ but what about you and ash?" I smirked looking at lar. He just nudged my elbow playfully. "Fine, then whoever wins this next game, the loser has to kiss their crush!" I just stared at him. "W-What!?" I was blushing hard now. What if Travis freaks out?. "You heard me sal" he says grinning.

I ended up losing. Great. "Have fun~" He told me I had to kiss Travis tomorrow at school. I've been blushing all night. I could barely get any sleep. But I got some sleep.

(The next day)

Well, I guess today I'm kissing Travis.. Kind of nervous. I chuckle to myself. Me and Larry got to school and walked inside. I saw Travis up ahead and Larry just smirked at me. Well.. Here we go..

(Travis POV)

I was talking to ash as I saw sal walking up to me. I could see him blushing under his mask. I wonder why? He comes up to us, waves at ash and grabs me by the wrist. "S-Sal what are you-" he walks us into the restroom. He locks the door behind us. Now I was starting to get nervous. First he checked to see if anyone was in the stalls. And no one was. What is he planning?

(Larry POV)

I walk up to ash smirking like a kid. "Cmon! Don't want to miss the show do we?" She looked confused. I just smiled. We walked to the boys bathroom and listened in to their conversation.

"S-Sal?"