Eleven

(Sally's POV)

Fuck it. I unbuckle my bottom strap of my mask. And slowly walk towards Travis. He ends up backing up into the wall. "S-Sal?" "Sorry travy." I lift my mask up a little and lean in to kiss him. He didn't stop me.

(Travis POV)

"Sorry travy." I watch as he lifts up his mask and I can only see his lips. He leans in and kisses me. I just stand there in shock as he pulls away. "S-sorry.." He looked away and I could tell he was blushing. Fuck, I was blushing more. We stood there in awkward silence until I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer to kiss him. I know he was shocked but he kissed back. I wish this would never end. I wish he doesn't leave me.

(Sal POV)

I was shocked for a moment as Travis puts his arms around my neck and kisses me back. So I kissed back. He pulls away so that both of us can breath. "You're a good kisser." Travis says bluntly. I giggle at him because of that. I then buckle my mask back and readjusted it and Travis gave me a thumbs up. I unlocked the door and walked out to trip and fall on Larry. "YOU BITCH-" he starts laughing so hard. Travis walked out of the bathroom to laugh too. "Hey baby blue, falling for me are we~" Larry said jokingly. Then we all started laughing. I got up and hugged travis. Putting my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder. I didn't realize ash was here too until she started cheering. Travis looked a bit embarrassed but I just hugged him tighter. Then he started to calm down more. He smiled and leaned his head against my head.

(Travis POV)

I was happy.. Yes.. But my father will find out.. He always does. I just lean back on Sal's head trying to calm myself down. Why does my father have to be like this..?

Even though I try to love him.