Fourteen

Sal

I woke up and Travis was in front of me. My face was in his chest which made me blush. I pull away and smile at him. His hair looks cute all messy. I start to play with his hair until he wakes up. Which didn't take long. "Morning Travis!" He giggles and kisses me on the forehead. "Morning baby blue." I blush at the nickname. He chuckles and sits up. "My hair is messy isn't it." I giggle and nod. He rolls his eyes. "Of course it is." He gets up and walks to his bag. He takes a shirt and pants out and walks out of the room. I get up and put my mask on. I walk over to my dresser and grab a sanitys fall hoodie and black ripped jeans. I change and Travis walks back in. "My hair is being a dick." I giggle and he sits down so I can help him. I help him fix his hair and I straddle him when I was done. "What do you want to do today?" It was the weekend so I didn't know what to do. "I dunno?" He looked down at me. His beautiful brown eyes are amazing. I giggle and push him back so we both fall back on the bed. He starts to laugh. "Maybe Larry isn't busy?" He looked at me. I nod and grab my walkie talkie. "Hey lar? You busy today?" We wait for hun to respond. "Huh? No. Why?" "Because me and Travis might come to hang out." Travis smiles at me. "Oh, alright. See ya later dudes." I set my walkie talkie back on the night stand. "Sal? Can we.. Cuddle for a bit?" I look up at him and nod.

Few hours later

Me, Travis, and Larry were playing video games for what seemed like hours. But it was fun. "Boys! Would you like pizza for dinner!?" Lisa shouted from the kitchen. "Sure mom! Thanks!" Larry shouted back at her. Travis put his head on top of me since me and Larry were on the beanbags and he was on the bed. "Dude I'm tired." Travis put his controller down and rested his head on my shoulder facing down. Larry rolled his eyes. "Pussy!" I giggled. Travis just flipped him off. Larry put his elbow on Travis' head and I laughed. "Get your big ass elbow off my head!" He moved his head away from my shoulder making Larry hit me on the shoulder with his elbow. "LARRY!!" All Larry did was chuckle. "I'm sleeping on your bed Larry!" Travis crawled over to Larry's pillow and layed down. "Get the fuck off my bed Travis!" Larry got up and grabbed Travis by the feet and lifted him up. "Holy shit!" Lisa walked in because of all the yelling. I was laughing so hard. "Larry! Put Travis down!" She sighed and pinched the brim of her nose. Larry slowly let the top half of Travis' body on the floor then let go of his bottom half. "Oops, guess your too fat." Larry chuckled and shrugged. "For your information Johnson! I'm very well fit because of my father." Travis lifted his shirt and he had small abs growing on his stomach. I blush and look away. Lisa giggles and walks back out. "Like what you see fisher~?" Travis giggled and put his shirt back down. Larry chuckled too. "S-Shut up Travis!" Larry rolled his eyes and walks over to sit next to me in the beanbag. "So, are you guys like a thing?" Travis walks over and sits on the bed between us again and looks at me. "Well?" I slowly nod still embarrassed from earlier.