Four

(Abuse will be in this chapter)
He sat down looking pissed off. Even though me and mother did nothing wrong. "Mrs. Packerton told me you tried to cheat on your test in class?!" "I'm.. Sorry father.. I'll never do it again.." Talking back to him or disagreeing with him will make me get a punch in the face so I just went along with cheating even though I didn't.. He got up and slapped me across the face. "I will not allow my son to try and cheat on a test!!" He looked down at me. Disappointed. "I'm sorry father!" I looked up at him. Tears in the corner of my eyes. Mother just kept cooking. It's all she could do. "SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH YOU BRAT!" He slapped me again. "After all I do for you, you repay me by not studying and trying to cheat!?" At this point tears were falling down my face. Why me?. "I'll never do it again father.. I promise." And with that, he sat back down. By then mother was done cooking. "Here's your dinner honey." She smiled at him sweetly. "Thank you dear." I hate him. She gave me my plate. "Thank you mother!" I smiled at her. Faking my smile. I just want to leave..

(Sal POV)

I left Larry's place to go feed giz. "Hey gizmo, you hungry bud?" He got off of the couch and walked over to his food bowl and sat down. I giggled. My phone buzzed after I sat down on the couch. Maybe I left something at Larry's? But he would've used the walkie talkie.

T:I want to leave so bad.
I looked at my phone confused.
S:You want to leave the house?
T:Yeah..
S:Why? What happened?
T:Just my father.. But I can't leave my mother..
S:I'm sorry Travis.
T:Thanks.. I should get to bed. See you tomorrow Sally.

I liked that he called me Sally. Not sal or Sally face or Fisher. Just, Sally. It's different and I liked it. I got up and walked to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth then sleep.

I wish I could protect him.