Six

It was Saturday. I was hanging out with lar and ash. "Sal? Will you please talk to us about who called you on Tuesday?" I sighed and throught for a moment. Fine. "It was.. Kenneth Phelps." They both looked at me, shocked. "WHAT?" Larry was very confused now. "Wait he told you to stop contacting his son, how did Travis get your number?" Larry also looked kind of mad now. "Well.. I gave it to him." I could tell I had a lot of explaining to do. Great.

(Travis POV)

I'm so mad at him. He took my phone away and it wasn't even his business. But it's my fault. I wish I could go see sal.. Maybe.. "MOTHER?" I basically ran down stairs. She looked confused and a bit worried. "Hey mother, can I go to my friends house?" Father was sitting at the table for breakfast. The both looked at me. "Well why-" she got cut off by father. I for sure thought he was going to get up and yell at me saying no. "Just.. Go." I looked at him surprised. So did mother. "Really!?" He just nodded and sipped his coffee. "Thanks father!" I basically ran out of the house. Almost forgetting about my shoes. I walked to Addison apartments and that's when I realized I had no clue where Sal stayed.

I walked in and saw a door that said Addison on the mail slot. I knocked and waited for them to answer. "Hello?" They peeped through the mail slot. Interesting. "U-uh hi! Do you know where sal Fisher stays?" He looked at me and smiled. "Oh! Yes yes sal Fisher! He's on the fourth floor, 402. If he doesn't answer check the basement." He left for a moment and brought back a basement key card. "Thank you sir!" And with that I walked to the elevator.

I got to the fourth floor and walked to 402. I knocked and waited. And waited. So I left to go to the basement. I wonder why he'd be in the basement?

(Sal POV)

I just got done explaining everything without telling them Travis and I's talk. Luckily they knew not to ask about it. Then we heard a knock on the door.. But no one else was coming over.?