Twelve

(Abuse)
What if I just wait until mother is home? Maybe I should just not go in! I could go to Sal's and just not come back. But he probably knows I'm out here. I sigh deeply and walk up the porch. I open the door already knowing he's right there. And he was. "Travis Phelps..... YOU'RE GAY!?" Yup. He knew. "F-father how did you-" he shuts the door behind me and punches me. I stare at him in fear. "I will NOT have a faggot son in my household!!" He looks pissed.. He grabs me by the hair and drags me upstairs. "FATHER PLEASE LET GO!!" He basically throws me in my room. Slamming the door behind me and locking it. I knew I had to leave. I take my bag off my shoulders and pack some clothes and quickly open the window. I know he's probably getting the whip so I have to get out of here. I look down at the pretty high jump and just go for it. I thought it was going to hurt since I had my eyes shut tightly but when I opened them..
(End of abuse)
(Larry POV)

I was walking past Phelps house because I had stupid detention for something I didn't do. That's when I saw Travis outside his window. I realized he was going to jump. Shit. I drop my bag on the sidewalk and bolted to his window. I made it just in time and grabbed him. He slowly opened his eyes, probably thinking he died. "Johnson?!" He looked at me as he got out of my arms. "What the hell were you doing!? Jumping out of your window like that?!" He looked at me and sighed. I then realized he had tears running down his face. I knew he didn't want to talk so I didn't say anything.. "Let's go, sal will comfort you." I smiled at him and we silently walked back to Addison apartments. What a day.

(Sal POV)

I was hanging out with Giz on my lap purring in his sleep. Then someone knocked on my door. I moved giz to the other side of the couch and got up. I opened the door seeing Larry and travis. Travis had tears falling down his face. I moved to the side quickly letting them in. But Larry stayed out in the hall. "Hey dude, I have to explain to mom why I got detention, sorry I can't stay." He waved goodbye and I nodded in response. Then I closed the door and walked over to Travis who was now on the couch. "What happened?" I gently grabbed his chin to make him look at me. Tears were still falling down his face and I wiped them away with my thumb. "My father found out.. About, us.." I then realized what he meant and just hugged him. "Would you feel better if you took a shower?" He looked at me for a moment then looked down.

"Yeah. That would be nice.."