So were trying?

Disclaimer: I don't own Dune

Y/n's POV:

I was lying in bed early that morning. I had been given a Pregnancy blocker about a month after I got my first period due to training and the priorities that I had at the time. This was a fact that Paul was fully aware of and he was also aware that I would need surgery to remove it. 

And I really wanted it to be removed. I was ready to have it removed, I wanted a baby so much it hurt and I was terrified about talking to Paul about it. I knew that he wanted one too but I wasn't sure if he had expected me to ask so soon. 

Eventually I mustered my courage and shook Paul awake as gently I could. He was groggy at first but woke up quickly when he my nervous face. 

"Baby is everything okay?" He asked 

I had played this conversation in my mind at least 30 times but my mind went blank and a stammered "Please can we have a baby" He laughed "What's funny?" I asked my face must have blanched because he instantly stopped his face smoothed into a gentle smile. 

"Yes, we can have a baby. It was just a funny way to ask." then he sighed

"What" I asked 

"Your gonna have to go back to the doctor, He's gonna get sick of me visiting" He laughed 

I rolled onto his chest as I laughed with him "Isn't he more likely to get sick of me" 

"No" he said kissing me "No one in the world could ever get sick of you"

"I think Beth proves that point wrong" 

"Shhhhh" He said and we both laughed his chest vibrating as we did so and he began peppering my jaw with kisses. I sighed and snuggled deeper into his chest pulling his arms around his chest and gently kissing across his chest before licking across his collar bone. He began to cup and squeeze my breasts, we were both still naked from yesterday evening. He flipped me onto my back and took my nipple into his mouth his warm tongue circling and stimulating it, his teeth grazing slightly against me making be moan and buck up into his touch then he shifted to the other side I whined as he kissed the most sensitive spots on my breasts and then the skin around them my hands splayed on his back pulling him closer. 

I felt his hardened length press up against my skin and I adjusted so that he was at my entrance grabbing his ass I pushed him into me gasping as I was filled up by him grinning at his frantic moans. I began to stimulate his balls and he began to pump into me, He growled slightly and continued to attack my exposed skin with his lips and teeth and tongue. The only sound in the room were our panting and the slapping of our bodies together and then we both came screaming into the climax. 

"Bloody hell your amazing" I sighed as I came down from my high. 

He grinned and we lay out bodies joined until we began to feel cold and rose out of bed to change and to go see doctor Yueh to tell him about our decision and the necessary operation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that same day I was once again sitting in the now horribly familiar hospital bed after my removal surgery which had gone without a hitch,  it surprised me sometimes how quick medicine could be. 

"How are you feeling?" asked Paul 

"Good" I replied "but I want to sleep in our bed"

"I know" he said "But you have to stay under observation tonight" I groaned apologizing that I knew that but wasn't happy about it. 

He chuckled "Are you laughing at my pain?" I teased him

"No" He said in a mirroring tone of voice.  We kissed gently and he grasped my hand as I rested.

We discussed how we would tell our friends and family that we were trying we were going to tell Paul's family first then all of the others at once. 

We had requested that Jessica and Leto came to see me while I was still in hospital. I felt sick to my stomach with nerves but we had spent so long hiding from his parents we felt they deserved to know first. Especially since if we had just told them to begin with we would have had a great deal less problems. 

"Hello?" Jessica said poking her head round the door. 

"Hi, come in" I said squeezing Paul's hand and smiling "We have some news!" excitement bubbled in my voice. She raised her eyebrows as she walked into the room accompanied by Leto. 

"Oh, do share" she said in a conspiratorial tone

"We have made the decision to.... try for a baby!"    

"That's wonderful news!" exclaimed Leto with a merry laugh " I suppose that's why you're in here once again so soon" He continued gesturing to the hospital bed which at this point was as good as my own property for all the time I had spent in it.

"Yep, got my contraception removed about an hour ago, simple surgery. short recovery time, I'll be right as rain by tomorrow afternoon which is good cause were all gonna play monopoly and I will be letting the others know about our exiting news,"

Writers note: thank you sooo much for 5K reads considering this is the first piece in this style and I am still learning. Thanks for reading, commenting and voting on my work, It means the world to me :)