Turtle

Disclaimer: I don't own Dune

Y/n's POV:

I lay on the beach in a bikini watching Paul stride towards me in swimming trunks bearing two glasses of liquid the colours  of the most beautiful sunset I had ever seen. 

"Thanks handsome" I said as he passed me one of the drinks. I sipped my drink and smiled, we had only been here one day and it already felt like this would be the most incredible holiday of my life. I mean it's the first holiday of my life but it was the best. 

"can we snorkel this afternoon?" I asked sipping the drink I had been handed, it tasted of fresh raspberry and sweet lemonade. It was filled with crushed ice and it was delicious. Paul sighed as he took his first sip. 

"Sure, what do you want to see?" He asked 

"Not sure, just wanted to try something new, but it would be cool to see a turtle" I babbled rising to my feet as I did and Bouncing slightly on my last word. He chuckled rising to his feet and pulling me into a gentle embrace. I sighed slightly and snuggled unto his neck setting down my drink so that I could embrace him fully. 

Gently, he kissed my neck then murdered "so when do you want to snorkel?" He asked, his mouth snug to my skin, the vibrations from it making me moan softly. 

"soon" I breathed pulling back from him slightly. I kissed him "very soon, else it will get cold" 

"Lets go then" he said  grabbing our masks, taking my hand and starting to lead me into the water. However I was so exited that soon I was in the front dragging my husband into the water and pulling on my mask at the same time. As soon as I had put the bit in my mouth I dove under the surface startling a near by fish and obscuring my world into a sea of bright blues and greens.

There was a splash beside me as Paul submerged himself. I signed 'Want to race' and he nodded splashing through the water not really trying to swim well merely attempting to have the most possible fun. I splashed after him grasping his foot then pulling myself up his leg using his body as a climbing frame until we were neck and neck in the water.

'cheater' he sighed slowing down so we were both moving more slowly through the water 'now how about we find that turtle'

we paddled at a stately pace for an hour or so hands intertwined so that we didn't drift apart before we finally sore a turtle. I slowed to a complete stop the only movement was the tide as the creature passed majestically beneath us. It was beautiful, its mottled shell seemed to draw my eyes to it again and again and try as I may I found I was unable to do anything but drift in it' wake for the next hour before the water began to chill slightly and I was forced to return to the warmth of our room. 

"So you had a good day?" asked Paul laughing as I walked out of the bathroom where I had been washing the last of the sea water out of my hair. I had a towel rapped around me but Paul clearly wanted it off. He dropped the Towel he had been holding around his waist and walked up to me, unhurriedly, as if he had all the time in the world. 

I dropped my towel.

"Good girl" He said tracing my jaw line with his fingers. I shivered slightly under his touch. "Tonight, I'm in charge" He murmured "that turtle got all of your attention. I'm gonna remind me why you love me."

With that he pushed me into the wall and began to kiss and touch every inch of my bare skin. Then licking up my stomach and across my breasts gently nipping my nipples with his teeth, I moaned my hands going to tangle into his hair. However he grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head. 

"No, I'm in charge" He growled sucking on my neck gently scraping his teeth across my sweet spot. 

"Someones feeeeealing kinky today" I said through a loud moan. 

"Yes" He said continuing to ravish my body cupping and squeezing my breasts. He then moved his attention to my  waist licking my bikini line and squeezing my ass. I moaned. 

"No noise!" He growled then he began to roll my ball of nerves between my legs still licking up and down the inside of my thighs. I bit down on the inside of my lip hard so that I didn't make a noise. "Good girl" He whispered against my clit his warm breath ghosting over the sensitive skin there. I gave the tiniest involuntary noises and he pulled back. I nearly screamed in frustration bringing my hands to the back of his head trying to force it back to where I needed it. 

"Stop" he said using the voice on me, and I did, I had no choice then I came back to myself Paul looked guilty but I was smiling. "What?" he asked registering my smile and mirroring.

"how long have you wanted to do that?" I asked

"a wile" 

I pulled him too his feet and into a passionate kiss, my tongue snaking into his mouth, tasting him making him mine. "let's go to bed, your in charge. And if you don't use the voice again I swear to god I will make you pay"

"and If I do?" he asked

"Then you will have earned yourself a treat" I replied kissing his nose and pulling him across the room, he straddled me and we proceeded to have a very, very good night.

Authors note: Sorry I didn't post twice this week I have been a bit busy and I tend to just write when I feel like it. I hope to post twice in the coming week and I hope you all have an amazing week :).