Dress shopping

Disclaimer: I don't own Dune 

Y/n's POV:

I awoke to the sun streaming through a crack in the curtains lighting the room in a beautiful gold. Next to me Paul was beginning to stir but, not wanting to wake him up just yet I continued to lie in bed the comfortable weight of his arm draped over my stomach until he groaned slightly a clear indicator for me that he had gained consciousness, I gently rolled out from under his arm and then rolled on top of him. 

"Mmm" he grunted as he adjusted to my weight as I kissed his bobbing Adams apple causing him to give out a different kind of groan. I adjusted my legs so that I was straddling his hips kissing his abs and nose before pulling away. He moaned slightly at the loss of contact making  me chuckle.

"What do you want?" I teased him. He grabbed the back of my head trying to bring my lips back to his but I shook him off. "Use your words" I said recognizing that I had all the power in this situation. 

He bucked his head up to try and kiss me again moaning loudly as I began to roll my hips on his crotch. "Use. Your. Words." I said fighting my own impulse to bend down and kiss him distracting myself by pulling down his pants so he was now completely naked. He wined loudly now bucking his hips in an attempt to release the pressure. I put my hands on his hips and forced him to still. 

"Tell me what you want" I whispered close to his ear letting my breath ghost across his skin but careful not to make contact. 

"Fuck me!" He cried out in frustration 

I smirked "as you wish" 

My clothes were on the floor within minuets and soon after we were riding to out climax screaming each others names.

Once we were done Paul spoke "Well, that was a nice way to start the week, now I believe you are meant to be going dress shopping today,"

"Shit! I forgot" I stammered dashing out of bed and changing quickly giving a still naked Paul a quick kiss just before I dashed down to the entrance chamber just in time to meet the others.

"About time" said Mia who was sitting on the pedestal of a statue as her five month belly didn't incline her to standing up for too long unless she had to.

"Sorry" I said crouching down to give Maisie, Abi and Brie hugs as they would be coming with us as they were my flower girls they clambered all over me.

When I set them gently back on the ground Abi stared at me then asked "What happened to you neck?" she asked pointing at a hickey I hadn't noticed in my rush to leave.

"Nothing, I just burnt it while doing my hair" I said to the little girl but Camilla  drifted over second later whispering,

"Didn't realize Paul's mouth also worked as hair straighteners"

"Shut up" I whispered before raising my voice to talk to everyone "Come on lets go shopping!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the shops half hour later and I insisted that the children held my hands until we were in the shop before leading them over to a selection of children's dresses in the corner having decided to sort them out first on the journey here. 

I picked out some earthy yellow full length dresses with hoop style collars and a brown beaded belt that curved up at the front and a thin line at the back so they could be tied in a little bow. Then some lighter dresses made of a floaty material with an ombre from mustered yellow at the top to a rich red towards the bottom the dresses would fall to their knees. 

Paul and I had agreed on warm colours for the flower girl and Brides maids dresses and I was going to be wearing a creamy bright white to fit  the clolour scheme which was based of a sunset that I had drawn in his birthday present inspired by one night in the garden which we had visited the day before for 'inspiration'. After getting a little distracted we had formed a mood board and I was basing my choices on that. 

I sent him a couple of pictures and got the thumbs up on both so I decided to let the girls pick what they wanted to wear since I loved them both. 

They tried them both on and settled on the floaty ombre one dancing around in circles and pretending to throw confetti at me as they tried it on. I laughed and they changed out of them and I placed them in our basket. 

I picked out a pink to orange ombre in a similar style with the same floaty short selves but slightly longer in the bottom and after checking in with Paul the girls tried them on, loved them and we were finally ready to try on the wedding dress, the little ones were take home by Ben at this point along with the dresses that I had already purchased.

I already knew the kind of dress I was looking for , a light dress with a slightly lacy bodes and a small trail on the dress, I also knew that I didn't want a vale I was going to go for a white Alice band which I intended to decorate using flowers from our garden. 

I tried on the dress that I had seen earlier that day when I walked in and it was perfect. The dress hugged my curves and after Camilla did my make-up I knew it would be perfect. My impulse was to show Paul but I knew that I couldn't.

"Wow" said Mia "It's so beautiful"

"He's gonna love it!" Said Mary with a warm smile

I went back to the changing room and when I re emerged ready to buy my dress the others were huddled in a group muttering about something.

As I reached the till and payed before turning and saying "Okay what's going on, Ben's outside and your all whispering.

"Wellll, Ben's here to drop the dress home and then he's bringing Paul to his bachelor party and where taking you to your bachelorette!" Mia squeaked excitedly " I'm pregnant so obviously I can't drink so we thought we would just see where the evening takes us nothing too vicarious just fun" she continued with an honest smile. I know understood why she had made me wear something nice.

"Let's go then" I said smiling as we departed the shop for what looked to be a very enjoyable evening.