epilogue

Disclaimer: I don't own dune 

Y/n's Pov:

I Sat in the corner of the field watching Lucas, Izzy and Martha dashing through the grass. Paul was looking after Mia and our children as they danced through the foliage. Mia laughed as her two kids were nearly tackled to the ground by the four year old Izzy. She had insisted Paul and I began teaching her how to fight after she saw us sparring with Duncan. 

I smiled fondly remembering Mary walking in with our three year old daughter who, apon seeing me tackling my husband to the floor as he tackled my legs attempting to get on top of me, she had declared that she would learn how to be just as good as fighting as us. I also remember both Duncan and Mary laughing as they knew we could fight significantly better than that. 

A tap on my shoulder brought me back to the present. "Food for the lady, and the two little ones inside her belly" Said Paul with a little smile.

"Will the others be here soon?" I asked taking the sandwich he offered me.

"Do you really think that they would miss this?" asked Paul indicating our children Lucas and Izzy were now holding hands as Martha declared in garbled English that they were husband and wife. "It's our little girls big day, and her little brothers hiding in here" he rested his hand on my belly "will be devastated that they are missing it"

I laughed, watching my friends walk down the hill towards us. Paul kissed my head gently maybe everything had turned out alright.