☽ Pre-Existing II ☾

Bruno can't handle the loneliness and discrimination, he'd rather be locked up and away from society. He'd rather be alone.

Bruno; he/him
Y/n; he/him

Warnings: anxiety, depressive thoughts, family complications, one swear word, fluff towards the end if you squint, rushed ending (sorry-).
POV: Second.
AyeAyie (original requester)

Taglist:
allythex
Hey_ItsPhoenix
MOON_BUNNY123
itztika1289
WolfiexFelix
_cloudtastic_
Tirynny

‼️NOT EDITED‼️

It was already hard for Bruno to fit in and get along with anyone. He always felt like he was alone, but now with you gone? He truly felt alone. No one to comfort him after he sees something bad in the future, no one to lull him to sleep, no one's shoulder to cry on.

No one.

His siblings and mother sat at the dinner table. No words were shared between the four, the only sound that could be heard were the utensils touching the plate.

Bruno hasn't even touched his food yet. He looked at the chair beside him, the chair that was meant to be for you. As of today, you were gone for two years. It's been seven hundred-thirty days and twelve hours since Bruno has seen you.

"I had a really good day today," Pepa spoke up.

All of the attention was brought onto her. Bruno met her gaze with sorrowful eyes. He could tell that she was trying to lift the mood. Without any verbal communication, it was clear to know what they were all thinking. Who they were thinking of.

"Well, Pepa." Alma cleared her throat, "would you like to talk about your day?" She did her best to hide the fact she was desperate to change the subject, a smile plastering onto her face as she spoke.

   "I met someone and he's a nice guy." Pepa smiled at the thought of him, a small rainbow making its way above her head. "I think you'll like him, Mami."

   "Invite him for dinner tomorrow! He's welcome in our home. I would love to meet this man. What's his name?" Alma's happiness at this moment wasn't fake, she was glad that one of her children had found someone to love. She thought that you were a little stubborn when it came to love. She didn't want to push you, you were her favourite.

   Not that she ever said that out loud. She didn't even know she picked favourites, but it was displayed by the way she treated each one of her children differently.

"Dominic Lorenzo. His parents own the bakery."

"Oh that's wonderful," Alma knew the Lorenzo family. In fact, she was close to the boy's mother. She was happy that her daughter found such a could young man to take care of her.

"It isn't gonna last." Bruno couldn't keep his mouth shut. He was too focused on the food on his plate and lost in thoughts to even think before speaking. He wasn't even hungry, he was just poking the sliced meat with a fork. When reality hit him, he tensed. "I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?" The rainbow above Pepa's head quickly left, being replaced by a small cloud that slowly grew.

"Uh..." Bruno didn't want to tell her what happened, but it was so hard for him to get away with a lie. More or less, he couldn't lie to his sister out of all people. "He asked for a... vision."