Chapter 1 [Give Her a Break]

You

"Jeez, these people really won't get off my back, huh?..." I muttered to myself, now thinking that was a stupid idea now that I wasted my breath. These people are obsessed, it's scary... And all I wanted was some good bread... I can't even have that?!

With a bag of bread dangling in your hand, you were racing throughout the entire city, looking like a complete idiot. It appeared as though you had been robbing a store and were being pursued by a swarm of enraged parents.

Every corner that you turned, they were there.

Fans

"Y/N! Over here!" "Y/N! Notice me!" "Y/N! Look what I made for you!"

You

"Y/N! Y/N!" I mocked. "God, don't you ever just decide to shut your god-forsaken mouths?" Thankfully nobody heard that, if they did, a whole rumour would spread and then I'd lose everything.

You quickly found yourself amid a crowd, praying that no one would see you. What were you thinking, anyway? They would, of course. You were, after all, a very well-known actor.

You

Damn it! They're everywhere! Why the hell did I decide to go out for bread by myself?!

You were running out of breath, even your throat started to hurt and dry up to the point where you could even start to taste blood. It was just what you were thinking though. 

You closed your eyes, expecting to hear another mob of people as you turned around the corner for the 69th time, mind the number. You didn't hear anything. You knocked into a boy right when you decided to open your eyes, without really getting a decent glance at his face.

You slipped over to your right, where there was a telephone booth. As you did so, you drew the boy into it as well. In an attempt to get something, you seized the door with both hands and nearly jammed it shut as you tried to close it.

???

"Why hello-"

You

"Shh!" I placed my hand on this idiot's mouth, making sure a noise didn't come out of him. His face was in complete shock- Heh, I can probably see why. It is I! The most famous actor of all! Holding this guy's mouth. What the fuck am I doing with my life.

???

"That's some nice bread-" 

You

"Shut the fuck up!" Woah, for a minute I thought he was complimenting my breasts. I was about to go all out on this guy. "Sorry. I thought you were saying someth-"

He didn't have a choice but to lay his hands on your shoulders. Because there were two people crammed into a small phone booth, they just had to be making contact.

Before you could finish explaining, the nearly broken telephone booth door lashed wide open, and cameras were flashing everywhere. It burned your eyes.

???

This is... This is that actor. I've seen her on TV a lot of times.

Fans

"Y/N's got a boyfriend?!" "Y/N, explain what you're doing with this boy!" "Y/N, have you been doing-" 

???

"Hey, shut up, will you?! Give her some space! Can't you see that she's clearly not in the mood for interviews?!" 

All of them surprisingly went quiet, the cameras flashing stopping too.

You

Wow... What a way to be a hero, Superman. Without thinking, I clenched the bag of bread in my hand and ran.

The boy completely understood your reason for running away, he let you be. 

???

"Don't even think once about chasing her."

The fans put away their cameras and started to slowly make their way back to where they were before, scared of the intimidating aura this boy gave off.

You

I was whistling a nice tune, my favourite song, as I walked down the alleyway in which my home would be. Wow... How unexpected, huh? You'd expect a person like me to be living in a huge shiny-ass mansion when really, I just live on top of the roof of an adult store. Sometimes I regret choosing that spot, but then again, when I chose to live there that place was just an ordinary candy shop... Who knew that a store full of candy would turn into a store full of dildos?

You climbed up a few boxes, slipping a few times, then finally got onto the roof.

You

There it is!... My home. To be honest, I truly do love this place. It's quite comfy too. The thing is, yeah, I got a shit ton of money. But I don't wanna use it on a house, my dumb ass doesn't even know how to manage one of those things! Even if I were to live with some other person that I know at the studio, somehow everyone will find out and harass them about it. This world is so fucked up, it hurts my brain.

You strolled up to your home, which consisted of a few blankets, pillows, and a variety of other items you had collected across the city. You enjoyed it although it wasn't perfect. You were completely happy living there, as long as no one was bugged.

You

With the money I have right now, all I do is use it on a bunch of shit I need. A phone, food, water, you know. The only way for me to keep good hygiene is by sneaking off to the lake that's just a few 200 meters behind here. The water at that lake is actually really nice, surprisingly. Also, nobody ever goes down there. It's practically the perfect spot. I'm still thinking about that boy, why would he stand up for me? I mean I get it that he had a pretty good understanding of my situation, but wouldn't he just join the rest of the crowd? Taking pictures of me everywhere?

You wondered a whole ton of questions, eating bread and staring at the stars while laying on your bed, made up of just a mattress without the frame and a few pillows surrounding it.