Chapter 12 [Sober]

Again, you woke Ryo up by smacking the back of his head.

The fact that the sun was shining stronger meant that more people would be out and about. Meaning you were now at risk of having all the cameras pointed at you and all your admirers cheering you on just for breathing.

You

"Come on Ryo, wake up. If we don't get out of here soon then people are gonna realize who I am."

You were basically dragging him around like a child.

Thankfully the sun wasn't fully up yet.

As you held most of Ryo's weight, helping him walk, you finally had arrived back at the apartment. What a journey in just a few hours.

You

Akira's still asleep, huh... Ryo really wasn't lying. He's a deep sleeper, alright.

You practically dragged Ryo over to his room, tucking him into bed.

You

Heh, I should be proud of myself. My dumbass just put Ryo Asuka to sleep.

You stood there for a while, then left. 

You

What to do now?...

You simply sat down on the couch, watching Akira snore on the other.

Even though it's morning, you haven't gotten a wink of sleep. Even yet, you were fatigued when the time arrived in the morning because you had been up all night marvelling at the lights. You eventually gave in and fell asleep around 10 a.m. Ryo and Akira had already awoken by the time you went to sleep. Akira, on the other hand, awoke somewhat earlier than Ryo.

Ryo

"So... She's asleep."

Akira

"Oh great! She finally slept!"

Ryo held in his laugh, knowing damn well that you literally slept at 10 am.

A few hours passed.

Akira

"Is she... Is she gonna wake up or what?"

Ryo

"Akira, how have you not noticed."

Akira

"So... She's not gonna wake up?..."

Ryo

"Oh no Akira, she's awake right now. In fact, her eyes are wide open."

He said sarcastically.

Akira, being the dumbass he is, quite literally believed Ryo and took a look at your face.

Akira

"Huh? Wh-"

Ryo

"No, Akira! She obviously didn't sleep at all during the night, making her tired in the morning!"

Akira

"Ooh... Okay, I get it now."

Ryo

*Sigh* "I planned to bring her to the Sabbath Party during the day, but now it just makes more sense to bring her during the night.

While time passed, Ryo and Akira went out to buy some food for you for when you awoke.