Chapter 15 [A Second Visit]

Akira

"Because!"

He whined.

Akira

"I was afraid that you'd try and kill it again. "Oh! It deserves to die anyway, I'll kill it!" 

Akira mocked him.

Ryo

"Hey, that was a long time ago. I'm not like that anymore... Well, kinda."

Akira

"So we can keep it?"

Ryo

"I mean... It's not causing any trouble and it looks completely harmless so... Sure, I'll tolerate it. But you two gotta get ready now, we're leaving soon."

You

"Oh? It's night already?"

Ryo

"See? Time passed by quickly. I'll be waiting for you in the car."

You

"I'm getting the front seat, fucking loser!"

You ran over to the bathroom to get changed, and also ended up getting the front seat as you said.

You

"Ha! I fucking told you I'd win! Now you owe me $20."

Akira was out of breath, chasing you down so many stairs.

Akira

"Yeah... I'll pay you... In a few days..."

Ryo

"Jeez, you guys are extremely immature. You two are really doing things like this at your age? You both seem like you'd enter an adult store and start laughing at the dildos that stretch."

Both you and Akira snickered at that thought.

Ryo

*Sigh* "So I was right."

As you both burst out laughing, Ryo started driving to the Sabbath Party that would take place that night.

Ryo

"Just to be sure, you both remember what you're supposed to be doing, right?"

You

"Yeah, yeah, we stay out here and if anything goes wrong, we burst through the door and kill everyone."

He said, just before opening the doors to officially enter the Sabbath Party.

You and Akira just sat against the wall, hearing the muffled music. You were throwing a ball up and down in the air and threw it against walls while you were waiting.

Akira

"Y/N, where the fuck did you even get that?"

You

"I dunno, I just found it in my pocket... Ha! Balls in my pocket!"

Akira

"Oh god-"

You

"Why? You wanna play with the balls?"

Akira

"Don't... Don't make it sound like that, Y/N!"

You

"Pfft, play with Ryo's balls."