Chapter 3 [No Change In Appearance]

You awoke with a throbbing headache and a blurry vision. It wasn't quite as horrible as the previous time though. You discovered yourself in a pretty modern room after taking a good look around. It was completely white, with a massive window just in front of the bed you were resting in.

You

Heh, I haven't been this comfortable in my life. 

When you took a look at yourself, you were dressed in all white for some reason with bandages all over you. Your body ached like hell too.

You moved from the bed and took a glance around. It appeared to be really fantastic to you. You weren't used to being in this environment. You limped over to the door to leave the room, a little clumsily. As you opened it, you collided with someone who was holding a tray of food, which was now on the ground, splattered with the food and drink.

You

"Ah- Jeez, I'm sorry-"

You immediately dropped down onto the ground, not taking a moment to see just who you bumped into, gathering everything onto the tray.

???

"You've finally awoken."

You looked upward, looking at that same exact boy look down at you.

You

"Hold on, you're the telephone booth guy!"

???

"Ryo."

You

"... Huh?"

Ryo

"I have a name, y'know."

You

"Oh... Heh, my bad."

Ryo

"No need. I already know who you are."

You then realized what was going on, or so you thought.

You

"Wait a damn minute... You kidnapped me!"

Ryo

"What-"

You

"I remember, okay- I remember... A creature."

You said, stammering uncontrollably and making large hand movements.

You

"An-And this creature like- It nearly killed me, and then its head blew off, and then-"

Ryo just stood there, holding the tray with broken glass and messed up food while just watching you explain the whole situation quickly.

You

"And now, I've been kidnapped by a fan from the telephone booth!"

Ryo

*Long sigh*

You

"You won't get away with this, the people from the studio will track you down, you-"

Ryo

"I don't mean any harm."

You

"Wh... Huh... You literally trapped me in your god damn apartment! The fuck do you mean no harm?!"

Ryo