Chapter 4 [I Don't Care]

Ryo

"Okay, asides from the ass and tits, you basically have the possession of a powerful demon. And you don't have any words for this, asides from talking about how you didn't get a fatter ass and bigger tits?"

Akira

"Hey, don't big tits hurt?"

You

"Yeah, sure, but... Boobs!"

Akira

"Hehe, yeah, I know."

Something came back to your head, the events reeling back in.

You

"The boy and the... The uh... The tall men. You saved them too, right?"

Ryo

"No, why would I?"

You

"No way, you just let them all die?..."

Ryo

"... They were scum. They have no more importance."

You

"Yeah, but they're still important, you know? I get it that you saved me because some demon bitch possessed me, but you could've saved them too..."

Ryo

"I don't care for them. Neither do I care for you."

You

"Oh, so you're using me."

Ryo

"It's not like-"

You

"Don't even... It is like that! You're just using me because of this demon! I don't want her, take her away!"

Ryo

"I can't do such a thing."

You

"Why?!"

Ryo

"Because I don't possess the abilities to take away a demon from your body!"

You

"Well then if you're just gonna use me then I might as well just leave!"

Ryo

"You can't leave."

You

"Why not?!"

Ryo

"You don't have a home."

You

"Yeah I do, why don't you visit sometime? Right under it, there's a store where you can fuck yourself... Literally."

Ryo

"That "home" of yours was already destroyed."

You

"..." Huh? "What do you mean?"

Ryo

"It was set on fire by the group of tall men last night. Now, do you still think that I should've saved them?"

You

"N-No, you're just lying. You're saying this because you just want me to stay here."