Chapter 8 [Cursed Sight Upon My Eyes]

You chased right after Ryo, not making it into his room in time. 

You

"Ryo! You've gotta tell me! Come on, I'll do anything!"

Ryo

"No."

You heard his muffled voice through the door. All that he could hear was your muffled complaints through the other side of the door.

You

"... Fine then! Seems like I'll just have to go both Akira about it."

Ryo grasped the handle with both hands, solidly gripping it. It wouldn't budge when he tried to open it. He assumed you had left when he heard the front door open and close. Which is what you did. You just decided to... lock him up in his room for an extended period. Just for the duration of your absence.

Ryo

"Y/N?..." Oh God did she really just go out alone like that?! And at night?!"

You found out that he wasn't at the apartment, you assumed that he went out. Using your phone, you were able to pinpoint his location.

*Doorbell*

A middle-aged man appeared at the door.

Middle Aged Man

"Oh, hi there! You must be one of Miki's friends, I'm assuming?... But why so late at night?"

You

"Miki?... Who-"

Middle Aged Man

"Hi, I'm her father. You can call me Mr. Makimura. Miki! The door's for-"

You

"Oh- No, no... I'm here for a... For a boy named Akira. I'm gonna take a guess he isn't here."

Just as you started to back away from the door, Mr. Makimura stopped you.

Mr. Makimura

"Oh no, Akira does live here!- Never mind, Miki! Akira, the door's for you!"

Both Miki and Akira had already made their way downstairs after hearing their names.

Mr. Makimura

"Oh- Well, I'll leave the 3 of you to it."

You

"Thanks."

Mr. Makimura started to leave, you were moving your head to see if he had actually really gone so he couldn't hear about a thing you were about to ask Akira.

You dropped your bag and everything took down that drowsy hood of yours, and walked right up to Akira, practically yelling in his face.

You

"Ryo's a fucking liar! He's not telling me shit! Now, you HAVE to tell me just what the fuck a Sabbath Party is! Please! I'm begging you!"

You said, clearly exaggerating every word you said.

Akira

"About th-"

Miki

"Y/N! You're her!"

You

"Huh?"

Miki