Chapter 9 [Worshiper]

You

"Akira, it would never be my intention to hurt your feelings. You should know that..."

Akira's genuine sad look was taken off his face.

Akira

"It makes me happy I can hear that from someone.

You

"Heh. Anyways, I'm gonna head back to Ryo's place. I locked him up in his room. You wanna come with or are you gonna stay at Miki's tonight?"

Akira

"I supposed I could come with. I wouldn't want you to get scolded alone."

Both of you laughed, you getting into the car and driving away.

Ryo was sitting by his door, still locked in his room. He could faintly hear the noises of the front door opening and closing once again. He instantly got up, about to shout at you, but then his dumbass really just fucking realized that he quite literally can't do anything about it.

You

"Heeey, Ryo, I'm back!"

Ryo

*Sigh* "What do you know about it now."

Slowly, you removed the chair from the handle that you were using to lock him in there. 

Not out of surprise, he calmly opened the door.

You

"I see shit like that daily. Did you forget where I used to live?"

You chuckled, allowing him to look down at your old home from afar. All that he could see was a pile of burnt pillows and the title and roof of an adult store.

Ryo

"Hm."

You

"Wow, so I really just forced myself to do all that shit... Just to find out that a Sabbath Party isn't even all that. Well, why do you plan to bring me there?"

Then, the thought came right back to your dumbass. 

You

*Long gasp*

Ryo

?...

You

"Wait so-"

Ryo was then hit with a huge realization that he thought that you thought that he was bringing you there for... explicit reasons.

Ryo

"No! I wouldn't do that!"

The thought alone made the two of you go red.

Ryo

"The- Oh my... *Inhale* The point of us being there is to simply bring out demons, nothing else!"

Akira snickered.

You

"Akira, don't even."

There was a long pause between Ryo and You, but all you both could hear was Akira holding in his laugh.

You

"So... When's the date we're supposed to go?..."

Ryo