Chapter 13 [Too Drunk To Drive]

Ryo dragged you down from standing on the counter, as you would most likely lose your footing and just fall right over.

Thankfully, both of you were able to escape the hoard of angry horny fucks. 

Ryo had your arm wrapped around him, he was basically carrying all of your weight.

Ryo

Jeez, is this how she felt when she needed to carry me around when I was sleeping my ass off?

Man 1

"Hey!"

Ryo heard a few footsteps coming from behind them. His head shot backwards, looking right at them.

It was a group of men, they looked like they were around 19-21. They looked like those kinds of intimidating white guys you pass by in the halls of your school or some shit.

Ryo turned his whole body towards them, turning you around with them. They all had grim smiles on their faces.

Man 2

"Hold on a minute, isn't that Y/N L/N? Y'know, that actor you see everywhere?"

You

"Pfft... Who?"

Man 3

"Yeah... Yeah! Yeah, that's her!"

Man 2

"What is she even doing here... At a Sabbath party?"

Man 4

"Hmph, what's a guy like you doing with her?"

Ryo

"What do you mean by "a guy like me"?"

Man 5

"Tch, I dunno. You don't seem like the kind of guy fit for her, that's all."

Man 1

"Say... You don't mind if we have a turn with her, do you?"

Ryo

"..."

You

"..."

Ryo's eyes started to get more intimidating, staring at Man 1 right in his ugly ass eyes.

Ryo

"She's my partner. I won't let you do that."

You

"...I am?..."

You whispered, slouching in his arms.

Ryo gave you a certain look, trying to tell you to play along so that you guys could get home already.

You

"Oh. Okay."

Man 4

"Hmph."

All of their eyes became furrowed.

You

"Ha, loser!..."

Stupidly, you stuck up your middle finger right in their faces.

Ryo

"Now, we'll get go-"

Man 5

"Oh no, you won't. Prove it."

Ryo