Chapter 2 [Junk Yard]

The morning you woke up, you went out now in a disguise, hoping that nobody would look through it. 

You

Phew, I now know not to go out without covering my face. I don't want a hoard of fans following me like that ever again.

You went to a junkyard to hunt for thoughtful amenities that could help out your home after buying some more items to feed yourself. You started whistling the melody again as you rummaged among the pile of garbage. You stuffed some useful items into a sack and prepared to leave. You heard footsteps as you were about to leave and hid behind a pile of trash, assuming it was your fans.

???

"No! Don't hurt me!" 

There was a teenage boy, backing up from a bunch of other tall men. They were armed with guns and everything, you knew it wasn't safe there anymore. 

Tall Man 1

"Then explain! Tell me why you did it!"

Teenage Boy

"I swear on my mother's life, I didn't know it was yours! I just found it on the street, okay?!"

You

Ooh... Someone's in trouble!

Tall Man 2

"Tch, you should know better to not steal my gun next time, you little son of a bitch!"

All of the intimidating tall men started beating at the teenage boy, kicking him around. You weren't really surprised, the city was always like this anyways.

You

All that I could do was sit behind the pile of junk and just wait for them to leave this guy alone. Soon after hearing a bunch of whimpering and smacking, they finally started to walk away. That was... Quite a long time.

They weren't fully gone; they were just about to exit the junkyard's gates. It was not yet safe for you. You shifted just a fraction of an inch, and part of the garbage in the junk pile you were hiding behind tipped over.

You

Shit!

You sat motionlessly. The tall men shifted their stance and turned around. With a wicked smirk on his face, the leader carefully drew out his pocket knife and pulled the blade out sharply. His footsteps were deafening, but it could be because you were terrified.

He was just a few inches away from you now. He peered over the pile of junk, looking right at you. You shakily turned your head upward, looking at his evil face.

You

What do I do...

You heard a sharp stabbing noise a few seconds after peering into his eyes, and the shine in his eyes vanished. The same may be said for his nasty grin. He then began to lean forward a little, then fell flat on his face, almost on top of you. You managed to avoid his corpse in time. His body was flat on the ground, with no weapon visible. When you immediately turned your head to the junk yard's gates, you saw something dreadful that you had never seen before.

You

What is...

The other tall men were scurrying around in a panic before you realized it. Your vision was becoming hazy as a result of what you had just witnessed... A genuine demon. It was revolting, disgusting, horrifying, you name it. Its hand grabbed up a slew of items from the junkyard and started throwing it around everywhere.

You

I can't move...

You looked to your left, just a bit, and saw a car pull up after braking at a high speed. You couldn't see well from where you were, but you recognized him quite well.

You

I've... I've gotta move. 

Slowly, you started to try and make your way out of the junkyard, and as you did, you soon started to race through, avoiding all the objects it was throwing.

You

What am I doing?! I'm going to die, either way, my determination is completely missing!

???

"You?! What are you doing here?! It's not-"

His voice distracted you, you lost track of what you were doing, and an object was thrown at you.

You

There's no time. I'm done for.

The object suddenly flew at her, knocking her to the ground. Soon after, a slew of other demons descended upon the area, slaughtering all of the other tall men. The boy looked around the surroundings.

???

Is she dead?... To be completely honest, I don't care. I just want to summon her.

He was on a mission to conjure a demon that would possess the last human present. He expects one of the tall guys, or at the very least the teenage boy, to be possessed by this monster. Surprisingly, he was still alive.

You

...

You weren't dead, but you were utterly out of it. You were completely covered in blood, and there was a sea of blood all around you. The demon's object landed on top of you, trapping you. As a result of you being knocked down like that, there were also cracks in the terrain. A living human, you, was detected by one of the demons. It began stomping towards you, the loud shaking jolting you awake.

In the corner of the boy's eye, he could see the demon throw the object right off that was on top of you. He stared at the scene.

You

I have to move... It's the best thing to do right now.

You couldn't move a single muscle no matter what you did. With its enormous hand, the monster snatched you up and prepared to tear you apart. The monster was locked in its spot after a long wait.

You

What are you doing... Kill me already.

The demon was still frozen, he was staying like that for the entire time with you being carried in his hand.

???

Could this be... It isn't possible...

Your eyes widened as the creature roared, the extraordinarily loud sounds startling you. When the creature's skull exploded, the boy shot it down. It splattered blood all over you. The demon's corpse stood for a few moments before collapsing and dropping you to the ground. The consequences of you collapsing just made things worse; everything was whirling and everything was vibrant. All you could do was close your eyes and hope that you wouldn't see any more spinning and bright scenery.