Chapter 10 [Travel By Train]

Ryo

"Because of Lilith's beauty, many are afraid of her. I know how weird it sounds, being afraid of beauty. But that's just how they are. Don't let this make you think that you're invincible though, a demon who could possibly use a wide-ranged weapon could easily take you out if they had the right power and strength."

You

"Sweet... So I just gotta watch out for that stuff, right?"

Ryo

"That's pretty much it."

You took a good look at the demons, frozen, standing right in front of you. It was almost as if they were brain dead. 

For some reason, you just thought that it would be such a wonderful idea to slash off its head with your bare hand. 

You

"Agh! It's pissing on me!"

Ryo

"No- Y/N! A demon's blood is yellow, it's what you need to expect!"

You

"I don't know if I wanna keep on killing demons... I don't want their piss all over me!"

Ryo

"As said before Y/N, it's not-'

You

"Well, we're just gonna call it piss because I said so."

Akira

*Sigh* "Whatever you say."

You took a good look at the other ones, right before slashing off their heads just as you did with the first one.

Akira

"Y'know, she seems to kinda be enjoying it in a way of her own. Before, that was Lilith that we were trying to communicate with. That was only because Lilith had taken over Y/N."

Ryo

"I suppose so."

You

"Uh... Ryo?"

You yelled, from a distance. Ryo and Akira thought that it would be best if they stayed away from you, just for now.

Ryo

"Hm?"

You

"What do I do now? There's no more of them."

Akira

"Really?..."

Ryo

"Oh. Then... We'll come here tomorrow night. When more spawn again."

You

"So that was it? Kinda boring if you ask me."

Ryo

"Fine then, how about I force a duel upon you and Akira?"

You

"Jeez, Ryo! I did say that I was bored, but I'm not that bored!"

Akira

"I kind of am interested in this though... It's hard to tell which Devilman is stronger."

You

"Oh hell no, there's no way that you're actually considering agreeing to the duel."