Chapter 19.5

IMPORTANT AN: Not really an update? This is just some random extra chapter to keep you guys happy while I write the next chapter. I'm sorry about the shit I wrote last chapter. Most of you liked it, but there were some who didn't. I was quite happy with it at first, but now frankly I wish I could rewrite it. But what's done is done. Just bear with me with the rest of the story, okay?

I never planned on abandoning this story, by the way. I was actually thinking about only keeping it for myself, like I'll finish it but I just won't share it with you guys. Evil, aren't I? Don't worry, I think I'll share it with you guys anyway. Just don't expect anything good, okay?

All right, on with the extra chapter. I hope you enjoy it x

I woke up around six in the morning and took a quick shower before going towards the door to leave my hotel room. On my way out, I noticed that Luke and Ashton were out as well, heading over to the elevator. I quickly hid myself away, not wanting to be spotted by the two. I waited for the elevator doors to close before I fully stepped out of my hotel suite, closing the door and making sure it was locked in place.

Why Ashton and Luke were even up, I didn't even know. But then again, I was up as well, so I had no say in anything.

I walked over to an elevator, grateful that the hotel had two, and pressed the button for the main floor. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and waited for the elevator to finally take me down to the lobby.

Once there, the doors opened and I spotted the two once again, this time already exiting the hotel and walking off. I went past the front desk, waving at the person standing behind it, and then finally got outside, pulling out my phone to call Frederick.

After a couple of rings, he finally answered his phone and said, "Good morning, Mr. Clifford. How may I be of assistance?"

"I need you to take me somewhere," I said. "Could you come pick me up in front of Summer Hotel?"

------

Frederick finally dropped me off in front of the place I wanted to be at. I quickly thanked him and told him to pick me up within an hour and he nodded, driving off. I turned on my heels, facing the building before me before taking in a deep breath, stepping closer to the main entrance.

Once inside, I walked up to the front desk where this lady was sitting and typing away on the computer. Her blue eyes finally looked up at me and she gave me this friendly smile.

"Hello," she greeted. "May I help you?"

"Yes, hi. I'm here to visit a friend of mine. May I have a visitor's pass?"

She placed her hand over a clipboard that was rested on top of the desk. "Sign in here and I'll give you one immediately. Do you know where to go?"

I nodded as I quickly picked up the black pen, scribbling down my name, the time, and the room I was going to. She handed me a pass and I thanked her, heading away and going through the hallway.

After walking around for a bit, I finally found the room I wanted to go to, seeing that the door was closed. I took in a shaky breath, my heart beating faster than normal. My hand was trembling as it reached for the knob, finally getting a firm grasp on the brass handle before twisting it and letting me inside.

My steps were slow, making sure that I wouldn't make too much noise as I entered the room. I looked over to where my friend was, my heart falling to the pit of my stomach just from seeing him.

Calum was still asleep, his breathing even and soft. I finally made my way over to him, pulling a chair up by the left side of the bed and sitting down.