Chapter 7

AN: I don't normally ask for this, but could you guys please comment? I love reading your comments (: it makes me really happy x

Dedication: calumisprettyhottbh [CAZ I LOVE YOUR BOOK THING (even though I do some of those dumb fanfic moments, oops) AND THAT ONE PART FOR ME AW ILY x ]

"A tuxedo, you say?" Luke asked, seeming intrigued with the idea of getting a bodyguard suit.

"Yeah!" Michael said as he nodded. "You'll look all professional in one, and attractive guys like you will look even hotter in tuxes."

"Luke's attractive?" I asked, looking down at my bodyguard since he was still seated on the floor. "I can't see it."

"It's because you aren't wearing your glasses, Ashton. Wear them and you'll see."

Luke laughed at Michael's comeback and I glared at my manager. The two high-fived each other and I took the opportunity to kick at Michael's leg. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed as I looked away from the two.

"Aw, princess can't handle the fact that I'm hot," Luke cooed, poking my side. I jumped a bit, squealing and I tried whacking Luke's arm away.

"Don't do that!" I retorted.

"Do what?" Luke asked, tilting his head to the side innocently as he attempted to hide a smile. "This?"

He started jabbing his finger into my side again and I yelped and squirmed the farthest away I could from Luke, my back pressing against the armrest.

"Stop, Luke! Knock it off! That hurts!"

Luke stopped for a brief moment to say, "Sorry. Let me take it back." Then he started poking me again and I tried kicking him, but with his free hand he grabbed my ankle, keeping my leg up at an awkward position in the air. Then I tried using my other foot, but he did the same the same thing as he did with my other leg.

"I'm back!" Calum announced as he returned to the room with a notebook in his hands. He looked over at my direction and stopped in his tracks. "Am I interrupting something?"

When I took in the position Luke and I were in I saw that my legs were on either side of his head and he was really close to me.

"Yeah," Michael said. "These two are busy right now. Let's leave them alone for a bit." He walked over to Calum and started pushing him out of the room.

"No!" I shouted. "We weren't doing anything! Luke, let go!"

When Luke obeyed I sat normally on the recliner and he sat back down beside me on the ground. Calum eyed us weirdly before taking a seat on the couch adjacent from me while Michael sat beside him.

"All right, then," Calum slowly spoke, clearing his throat afterwards. "So, Ashton, do you have any idea why you're here?"

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair. "Tell me. I was just told to come here."

"Okay." Calum held in a breath, like he was waiting for something. I leaned forward a bit, still wondering what this thing was that Calum has to announce.

"I'm throwing a huge party to celebrate your upcoming album and it's taking place at a beach!" he finally exclaimed. "I'm inviting all the people who helped with creating the album and some other celebrities, too!" His smile grew wide. "It's going to be the greatest party I've ever hosted!"

"Awesome!" I exclaimed. "But wouldn't it have been better if you kept it a surprise?"

"I tried to do that, but it was too difficult and I just had to tell you."