Chapter 2

AN: Well, things happened fast, oops. I'll slow things down, okay. Hey, thanks for giving this story a chance (:

Dedication: GNRandHoran

My head was throbbing when I felt myself growing conscious again. I noticed that I was in someone's arms and I was being held bridal style. Remembering what happened before I passed out, I started to thrash around.

"Let go of me!" I cried out, pushing whoever was holding me away, but the person only stopped walking and made hushing sounds instead.

"It's okay," he said. "You're okay now."

It wasn't the voice that I heard earlier, but this one had a soothing tone to it. I glanced up at whoever was holding me and I widened my eyes when seeing a guy with a blond quiff and blue eyes.

I stopped staring at him and tried to push myself away from him.

"Put me down!" I shouted, trying to get myself back onto the ground. "How do I know you aren't trying to kidnap me?!"

"I save your ass back there and this is the thanks I get? Stop squirming, or else I'll drop you."

"God damn it, just drop me!" The stranger shrugged before I felt his arms slip from under me and I fell right onto the ground, my ass and back hurting from when it hit the concrete. "You asshole!"

"I was just listening to you. Don't blame me." I groaned and stood up, storming off. The guy ran up beside me and I was getting annoyed now.

"Will you buzz off?!" I hissed. "Stop following me!"

"I'm just making sure you make it back safe and sound," he said.

"I don't need you to look out for me. I don't even know you!"

"Hi, I'm Luke." I sensed his hand grab my own and then he shook it. "Pleasure to be in the presence of an arrogant person who's got no appreciation of anything whatsoever. Now you know me."

I yanked my hand out of his hold and glared at him. "Don't touch me!"

"Nice to meet you, too." I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace. "I'm still escorting you back."

"No, you're not. Go away!"

"It's just in case someone decides to try and kidnap you again. You can't defend yourself from what I saw."

"Shut up and leave me alone!"

"Do you even know where you are?"

I scoffed at him. "Of course, I do." I started to reach for my pockets for my phone, but when I didn't feel it I started to panic. "Shit! Where's my phone?!"

"Looking for something?" Luke asked. I whipped my head around and saw him holding my iPhone in his hand, the back facing me.

"Give it back!" I demanded, reaching for my phone, but he extended his arm away from me and placed his hand over my face.

"I'll give it back when you're back to the safety of your home."

"I'm staying at a hotel."

"Oh, so it's safe to assume that you don't know where you are."

"I swear to God, I will kick you in the crotch."

"I take self defense classes and I'm a black belt in martial arts. Try me." When I swung my foot at him, he grabbed my ankle and pushed it back at me, but not before he grabbed my arm, pulled it behind me, and then pushed me forward until my chest was pressed to a wall and his body was against mine.