Chapter 14

AN: The gif was sent to me by my friend, lukeslyrics! C:

Also a video of a funny beer commercial! c;

Please comment c: I want to know what your thoughts are as you read the weird chapter ^^

Dedication: Ashton_Moans [Here's something to freak you and everyone else up.]

I decided to wear a red flannel that I tied around my waist (just in case it gets colder later on), a dark grey T-shirt, black jeans, and brown lace-up work boots.

I stepped out of the room and saw that Luke was standing by the door. He was still in his own clothes and not the bodyguard outfit Michael got him.

"You're not gonna wear your bodyguard suit?" I asked.

Luke shook his head. "Why would I?"

"Because you're my bodyguard."

"So? I look stupid in one. And besides, we're just casually going out. This isn't anything formal."

"I know, but technically you're still on duty as my bodyguard since I'm going to be out in public and you'll have to be prepared to protect me."

He pouted. "But I like my clothes. They make me look cool. I don't want to wear a suit." Luke thought for a moment. "Then again, the suit was sort of easier for me to move around in when I fight... But I don't want to stand out."

"You won't. I'm the one going to stand out because I'm a celebrity. You're just my bodyguard."

"I'll go back to wearing it tomorrow. Besides, we're just hanging out, right?"

I nodded, looking down at my shoes before glancing back up at Luke. "Where are we hanging out exactly?

"Out. You'll see."

I frowned, the two of us walking out of the hotel suite and heading towards the elevator. "Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because that'll spoil the fun. And knowing you, you can't have fun to save your life."

I gaped at him. "I can have fun if I wanted to!"

"Yeah?" Luke laughed. "Prove it, princess."

"Well, when we get to wherever we're going, I'll show you."

He shrugged. "If you say so." Then he and I went out into the hotel lobby and I slipped on my sunglasses.

Since Frederick was most likely out with Michael, Luke and I didn't have any private transportation, so we had to get a taxi (it was either that, take a bus, or go by foot). If we wanted to hail a cab, we had to wait in front of the hotel where a bunch of my fans were swarming around me. Well, they at least tried to since the hotel provided some security to control the chaotic fans.

I put a smile on my face as I went to some of the fans and started signing some things for them and taking pictures with them. I even hugged a few, and some other thirsty fans tried to touch me where no one is allowed to touch.

Some of the girls were trying to talk to Luke who was standing behind me. They would start chatting with him, but to me it seemed more like flirting. I was having none of that. First of all, Luke's supposed to be too busy making sure I'm safe and not hurt. He has no time for these girls.

Whenever a girl managed to get Luke's attention and he started responding to her, I would hit his arm and he would look at me.

"Keep your eye out for any cabs," I said. "Don't get distracted by girls."