Chapter 6

AN: Ahem. I got 5SOS tickets for the ROWYSO tour in Irvine *runs away while screaming in ecstasy*

I did some research and then made some changes to the story. If you see something different from what you remember, it's most likely caz I changed it.

Dedication: hazzaloverornah ["Thanks for writing this book." You're welcome :D]

Luke and I walked down to the cafe and sat down at a booth, the two of us sitting on opposite sides of the table. We were given menus by the waiter, but Luke set his down, since he already had that really gross sandwich earlier.

The waiter asked us if he could start us off with a drink. I ordered water while Luke ordered iced coffee. Then the waiter walked off to fetch our beverages.

I opened my menu up and started looking through the food choices, but none of them even seemed the least bit appetizing to me.

"What are you getting?" Luke asked after some time of me looking through the menu from front to back.

I looked up at him. "Why do you care?"

"I don't, but tell me anyway."

"I haven't decided yet." I watched as Luke nodded and then he opened up the menu. "I thought you weren't hungry?"

"Oh, I'm just going to order for you," he answered.

I glared at him and kicked his leg under the table. "Don't do that! I can order for myself!"

"How about this? Chicken Alfredo?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What's that?"

Luke's eyes widened at me. "You've never had that dish before?" When I shook my head he chuckled. "You are missing out on the best pasta ever made."

"That sounds kind of subjective, don't you think?" I frowned when Luke ignored me and looked over at the waiter from earlier who was now carrying our drinks over to us.

"Are you two ready to order?" the waiter asked as he set our drinks down and pulled out a notepad to write whatever we ordered down. I rolled my eyes when he placed the iced coffee on my side and the water on Luke's.

"Get princess here chicken alfredo," Luke said and I kicked him under the table, smirking when I saw that I had succeeded as he muttered 'ow' to himself.

"I don't want that," I grumbled.

Luke looked at me and asked, "Well, what do you want?"

When I couldn't come up with a dish I looked back at the menu and Luke told the waiter I'll take the freaking pasta.

"Okay," said the waiter, "anything for you?"

"Nah, I'm good."

Once the waiter nodded and left I switched the drinks around, so my water was in front of me and Luke's iced coffee was in front of him.

"I could've ordered myself," I said as I glared at Luke.

"You were being indecisive," Luke said. "Kind of expected from a princess."

"I'm not a princess! Stop with that name!"

"Here in America, we have a thing called freedom of speech. I call you princess and you can't do anything about it."

I kicked at his leg again, but this time he dodged it. I frowned.

"You were lucky earlier when you kicked me," Luke said, "but I was too busy ordering for you to pay attention to you."