7

(This chapter is written in Bruno's perspective. i hope you enjoy<33)

I was just starting my own vision in my cave. Y/N was right. Maybe something changed and I won't be alone in the future. I was playing with the rats. A person came to me and sat down next to me and gave me a kiss. Then we were laying on the ground watching the stars. A butterfly flu on her nose. Wait... I've seen this before. Was that Y/N??? That can't be. Someone as perfect and beautiful as her could never love me. Or could she? But I can't see her again. Not after what mother said.

I heard someone. "Bruno?", someone screamed.
"Y/N?", I screamed. I stopped the vision. She shouldn't see it. She told me that she was here yesterday and was trying to talk to me. I just wanted to cry and hug her and tell her how I really feel. But I can't. I tried to show no emotions. She asked me what's wrong and I screamed at her. She got tears in her eyes. I'm a monster. How could I do something like that? At the end she ran out of my room weeping.

I waited until she was outside to burst out in tears. I felt so bad. How could I hurt the one person that made me feel happy?? I got to the edge off the stairs to look down just like we did together a view days ago. I just sat there and cried my eyes out.

I heard someone. "BRUNO!!!", Pepa screamed from the beginning of the stairs. She was thundering. That wasn't a good sign. Maybe she saw Y/N and she told her what happend. She was at the top so fast. Julieta was following her but a little bit slower.
"What have you done to Y/N?", she asked. "Nothing...", I said.
"Don't lie to me Bruno!", she said.
"I told her we shouldn't see each other anymore.", I said.
"Why would you say that? You really liked her.", she said.
"I can't tell you why.", I said.
"Just tell us!!!", Julieta and Pepa screamed.
"Mama said that I can't see her anymore because we were meeting at night and were going for walks. Mama doesn't want me to have a girlfriend because I would only get heartbroken and it would be a waste of time for the girl.", I said.
"What?", they asked. I just nodded.
"Why would she do something like that. We have boyfriends and she said nothing.", Julieta said.
"Yes, but I'm not like you.", I said.

"How did you know she was sad?", I asked.
"We saw her coming back home. I asked her if you did that to her and she said no. I knew she was lying. Even when you hurted her she protected you. It wouldn't be a waste of time and you wouldn't get heartbroken. and you know that.", Pepa said. I looked at the ground.
"Could you please not tell mama that I told you what she said to me?", I asked. they nodded and got out of my room.

(Very short chapter. I'm so sorry but I hope you liked it<33)