23

We got into his new room. It still had alot of stairs but not as much as in the old room. I was about to walk upstairs.
"Where are you going?", he asked with a smirk.
"To your bedroom?", I said.
"It's not there anymore. It's here.", he said and pointed to a stair with like ten steps. He walked to me and took my hand to guide me.

His room was beautiful. It looked sandy but had alot of plants in it. He also had some books and a very big bed. His book shelf was in the shape of an hour glass.
"Your room is beautiful.", I said and looked around.
"Yes, and there are no longer that many stairs. That's good. I mean I was used to them but it was also exhausting for me to walk upstairs every single day. And now I'm not that young anymore. I even got some grey hair.", he said and looked at his own curls. He looked kinda sad.
"I love your grey hair. Sure, it makes you look a little older but I think it's so attractive. You look beautiful.", I said and played with his hair. He smiled at me.

I sat down at his bed. It was so soft.
"Is it comfortable?", he asked. He was so worried that I didn't liked it.
"It really is. It's so soft.", I said. He looked so reliefed. He sat down next to me. I laid down and he gave me a pillow.

He laid down next to me. He rolled over so he would face me. We just stared in each others eyes. I started giggeling. His smile got even bigger.
"You look beautiful.", he said. I smiled.

I stared into his eyes and got closer to him. Our noses touched. I placed my hand on his cheek and strocked it slowly. His body got closer to mine. My hand got to his hair. I just loved his hair. It was so soft and so beautiful. He placed his hands an my waist and pushed me harder against his body. Our lips almost touched. My lips began to throb, desiring for his touch. We started to breath heavier. His eyes were staring at my lips, wanting to kiss them, to feel their touch. He looked back in my eyes.

"I want to kiss you.", he whispered in a seductive voice.
"Then beg for it.", I said. He smiled.
"Please, I want to feel you. Please just kiss me already.", he said. I smiled at his desperate attempt to get my touch.
"You are such a good boy.", I whispered. A little laugh escaped his mouth.
I got closer to him until our lips finally touched. It felt so good. His thounge slowly escaped his mouth and entered mine. I accepted it with pleasure. He rolled me over so he would be ontop of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed his underbody harder against mine.
"I want you.", he said out of breath.
"Then come and get me.", I said.
"Why should I? You're already mine.", he said and kissed me again.

I slowly took of his poncho so he would be in his shirt. I opened up the buttons of his shirt so I could see his chest. Finally nobody interrupted us. And he was all mine. He took off my shirt too. He breathed hardly. He stared a little and smiled. He kissed me again. My hands were on his back. He kissed my neck and sucked on my skin. I was moaning and started scratching his back but he didn't stop.

He got away from my neck to get some air. I kissed him again. A moan escaped his mouth. I started to take of his pants. He did the same thing. Now we were both there almost completally naked and ontop of each other. He putted the blanket above us so it would cover us up. We got completely naked. I kissed his neck.

"Are you ready?", he asked out of breath. I nodded. He kissed me and entered me. I moaned. He smiled at me and kissed me. We slowly moved our hips. I put my hand into his hair and pulled it a little bit while he was kissing and sucking on my neck. It felt so good. Nothing could stop us and we finally had sex. After all these times were something got in between and we had to stop.

He got away from my neck and kissed me again. We were both moaning while kissing. He slowly got faster. I got away from his lips to get some air. It was so hot right now. I started sweating. So did he. I rolled over so I would be on top. I kissed his neck and got down to his chest. His hands were on my back pushing me harder against his body. I moved my hips and got faster. He moaned so loud. I smiled. I kissed him again. He moaned in my mouth. I got even faster. His grip thightend. I got faster until bith of us were were satisfied.

We were breathing heavy. I got away from him. I just laid there and smiled. We were both out of breath. I looked at him and let out a little laugh. He smiled at me. I kissed him. He rolled over to face me. Our forheads were touching. We closed our eyes. I started giggeling. So did he. He got away and got dressed. I did the same. We laid back into the bed. I wrapped my legs around him and his arms were holding me. We fell asleep like that.
"I love you.", he whispered.
"I love you too.", I said.